“Good Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our group of 18 descended upon this place with no advance notice and the staff accommodated us quickly. They were helpful, professional and friendly. Having only a short time for our visit, our food was brought to us quickly. I had the Western Burger, which was delicious. Bigger than I imagined in would be and worth every bite.

There are newer reviews for Hop Jacks

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Great beverage selection....the BBQ quesadilla is amazing!!!!! Beer taps are completely covered in ice. Drinks served in ice formed glasses. Happy hour is a fantastic deal.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place was just OK until they started using and pressing their own fresh hamburgers. It is easy to taste the difference between good fresh meat over previously frozen meat! If you want a good hamburger, this is the place to eat.

The rest of the food is just OK. Typical fried food found at most places these days.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

One of the best places to eat in the Olympia area! Try the BBQ chicken salad it's my favorite along with a Strawberry Lemon drop. It's a great place for friends to just hang out. Did I mention everything that I have had there is great? You have to go...but, go early it gets busy!

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful pub atmosphere with awesome wait staff and darn good food!! I've been here twice and it rocked both times!

1  Thank AmersOly

Been to Hop Jacks? Share your experiences!