“Great about to get better!”

Meconi's Italian Subs
Ranked #13 of 152 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Italian
Lacey, Washington
“Great about to get better!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Great subs and more shop. 1/2 a sub is huge and they are yummy. Good side options, not just chips. They have soup, pasta salad and more. Super busy and crowded near any main meal time (because they are so good). About to get better for seating and crowding as they have almost finished a new building located right next door.

• Visited April 2013

Olympia, WA
“SEE-THROUGH PASTRAMI”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

First of all, I've been here before and liked my previous visit, but this time around the ingredients didn't live up to a good rating.
I ordered a pastrami with the basic lettuce onion and tomato with some mayo. The pastrami was like something you get in an Oscar Mayer bubble-pack. It was lacking taste and was cut so thin that light could pass through it. I'm not sure if it was really pastrami. I was disappointed, because I could have made a bologna sandwich at home that would have had more flavor. Okay, maybe I'm spoiled by good Italian and Jewish delis in Los Angeles an New York, but that was not good pastrami.
On this visit I give it three stars, which I think is more than generous for something that shouldn't be passed of as pastrami.

Olympia Wa
“Excellent subs”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good menu and tasty. authentic sandwiches, great chili
This is fast food with a family feel. It is a favorite lunch stop and they wil build you a huge sub and deliver for meetings

• Visited February 2013
pacific northwest
“East coast taste”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I lived in the Philadelphia area most of my life and have not been able to find those "Philly flavors" except on the east coast. Wow was I surprised when I visited here for lunch. I had the Italian sub and it was delicious. All the flavors of home. Now I have to say the roll was not the same but it was still great. I can't wait to come back and try the other sub choices.

3 Thank travelbug422
Olympia, Washington
“Authentic italian subs”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great italian subs and american options as well. Homeade soups and chili daily. Cost about $10pp with chips or side and a drink. Several Lacey locations.

Visited February 2013