“AWESOME !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Charlie's Safari

Charlie's Safari
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Lacey
More attraction details
Owner description: Charlie's Safari is a faith based family fun center offering arcade, laser tag, inflatables,indoor playground equipment and a great place to eat. It is a fabulous place for all ages to enjoy!
Shelton, Washington, United States
“AWESOME !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Very good for kids and awesome for kids to get their energy out and also a place for adults to hang out and go in the wi -fi just really fun and it is worth the wait and money ! it is like chucky cheese on steroids charlie safari is way better cuz it does't just have games it has a place were your kids can play around and climb around i mean what else could you ask for.

Visited March 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waste of money and out of control kids ran by lazy teens.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

We traveled 30mi to take our 2 year old there. The area designated for 1-5 year olds was full of big kids stomping over little kids. We notified the staff and they didnkyhing about it. They charge 6 bucks for2 bounce houses and 1 slide. We go to odyssey in Tacoma off Mildred and it's way more fun, cheaper and ran appropriately. I would not recommend this place. Go to odyssey instead!

1 Thank Hgfghjugn
Olympia, Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Kinda hood. The wild wild west for kids”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

This would be my favorite spot if I was 5. I shadowed my 5 year old nephew and daughter through their adventures and let me tell you, kids can get thug when there are no adults looking. They have overpriced food that makes chuck e cheese taste like a fancy restaurant. They had laser tag, which is kinda cool. If you are an overprotective parent, this is the worst place to bring your kids. If you want to let your kids have fun and they can stick up for themselves in a fight or a bullying type situation or youre willing to be with your kid 24/7 there, then this is your place.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank superhungrydude
“Fun for entire family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

The holidays are coming and my family is coming from everywhere. They are all begging for time at Charlie's Safari! They have it ALL! Great food, GREAT pricing, a special play area for toddlers and all the way up to Grandpa who is spouting off revenge in Laser Tag and pinball! Our teens love the fresh pizza and I love the kids getting worn out!

“Awesome facility”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I was amazed on how huge and beautiful this facility is. I went during the weekday when children were at school. The fee was reasonable and it is comparable to any children's museum. At the children's museum, they charge fees for parents, children and grandparents and at Charlie's Safari, adults are free.

Visited October 2011

Been to Charlie's Safari? Share your experiences!