“Not just tofu!”

Tofu Hut
Ranked #22 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the area's best-kept secrets! Excellent food, great service, and lots of options for vegetarians and carnivores alike. Try the V8 delight for a nice tofu dish you can't deny.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I got the Chicken Bangkok Pad Thai today for a take out lunch and it was absolutely delicious!

I will definitely go back to get food again when I am in the area!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I went for the first time and was satisfied. Service is good, it was quick, and it was quite busy.

I tried their spring rolls for appetizer and Tofu stew with the sides for dinner. It was quite filling, which I was surprised because I eat a lot. Taste was good but nothing to "yum" about. I was quite surprised when I didn't get charged for the hot tea. I guess they do complimentary hot tea, that's a thumbs up on my behalf. :). All in all, I would go back & try something new.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We dropped in for lunch on a quiet day; service was prompt, friendly and very helpful. We shared the Drunken Love Noodles and an order of Agedashi Tofu Udon With Inari Sushi. Both were delicious, with vegetables retaining shape and flavor while the tofu cooked in a way that preserved rather than simply masking its unique quality. Look forward to trying the Bul-go-gi when we return to the area next year. My husband's favorite meal out in quite a while.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We were able to order quite quickly, but waited nearly 30 minutes for two appetizers and another 30 minutes for two entrees. This is the lunch hour, and people have to get back to work! There were only four tables in the restaurant, so I don't know why it took so long. When we get takeout, it's always within 15 minutes. We love the food, but probably won't be back. Don't need the aggravation.

1  Thank sfelizardo

Been to Tofu Hut? Share your experiences!