“Great food and service”

Tofu Hut
Ranked #18 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love the options for special dietary needs, the good food and the gluten-free deserts, though they go fast and it's best to order them when you order your main meal

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am vegan so obviously tofu is appealing to me, but don't be mislead by the name. There are beef, pork, chicken, seafood and fish dishes available too. Dishes reflect a variety of Asian cuisines. The server was friendly. This is a laid back place, so don't go if you expect to have your meal flying out of the kitchen as soon as you sit down.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

i am not a Tofu lover. I was dragged in, b ut then I found I loved the fried Tofu. Service very good and you can get alternate food than tofu.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

waited 45 minutes to be seen and another 1 1/2 hours before our food arrived. people were coming and going while we sat and watched. they were un apologetic an didnt give us a discount. ended up taking it to go- big mistake. the whole order was screwed up. this has happened to me three times. i'll never go back.

6  Thank jem3425
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had reservations and were glad we did as it was busy. The waitress was very nice but didn't have a lot of knowledge on the dishes but we weren't disappointed. Our food was hot and the spice was just right. Portions were good and I was very happy with the meal. It was good food but nothing to write home about. I will return and enjoy again.
Oh yeah, this was my first time having Tofu in a restaurant too.

Been to Tofu Hut? Share your experiences!