“rude employees, bad food, bad prices” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
olympia
“rude employees, bad food, bad prices”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2009

i dont think that ive ever been anywhere so messy, overpriced, and overrated. the employees were extremely disrespectful and in-expierienced and the manager didnt seem to mind that they all reeked of cigarattes. when i finally got my 9 doller "meal" i realized that they gave me the wrong burger and the few fries they had thrown into the bag were ice cold. i went back inside and asked for a manager, 5 minutes later, some 18 yr old asst.manager comes stumbling out of the back and accuses me of eating the missing fries, i ended up leaving the bag of food and calling thier corprate office.i will never be going back to this place and i suggest no one else does either.

2 Thank mfoster19

Washington
“Worst Food Anywhere!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2009

Had to wait for 15 minutes in drive thru to place my order. The order taker was rude and was trying to rush me everytime I took a breath. Had to wait another 10 minutes to get to the drive thru window. Practically threw the food out the window. Had to knock on window to get napkins and straws. Was handed 4 runny shakes, 4 cold mushy burgers, and 4 orders of cold soggy fries (I tried the fries as soon as I pulled out of drive thru. I paid almost $60 for 4 people and got the worst food I have ever tasted or seen. Burger joints are where I enjoy most of my dining out experiences. So if I were given a choice between eating at Carl's Jr again or never eating at another burger joint, I will miss my favorite food group.

1 Thank darknight07
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2009

Over priced

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Olympia, WA
“Poor service at the highest level, Steer Clear”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2008

I love Carl's Jr. burgers however this locations management is the worst. The location is near the freeway so seems like a good place to eat while traveling, but just drive on. On a recent visit I ordered one of their gooey burgers and received a much smaller version than I ordered. When I brought it to their attention they refused to acknowledge they made an error. They couldn't correct this minor issue so I had to speak with the general manager. He met me with a scowl on his face and wouldn't correct the situation. He even blamed me. I finally asked for my money back. He grabbed the burger back and only refunded the price of the burger, not that of the meal. He gave me his name and their 1-800 number rather than just fix the error or apologize. I can only hope the corporation will ask the general manager to resign for his poor ability to provide orders as requested or train him on what the word accountable means. Steer Clear.

Been to Carl's Jr.? Share your experiences!