“Big Taste Small Place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Walla Walla, Wa
“Big Taste Small Place”
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Nestled between a dry cleaning shop and a cash advance store, it's easy to overlook the aptly named Curry Corner. The food is authentic, very tasty and quite affordable ranging from $8-$12 per dish. The vegetarian selection is excellent and I would highly recommend the vegetarian sampler appetizer. I'm sure to return next time I'm in Lacey.

Washington DC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite restaurant in Olympia wa”
Reviewed November 19, 2008

I was searching for good indian restaurant in olympia area. I tried couple of others but after dining in Curry corner, i have settled for this delicious restaurant and reffered few more friends also. They also like food here. Great food and great service.

1 Thank Rammiiii
Lacey, WA
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

There are only a few Indian restaurants in the whole of Thurston County and I have to say this has the best tasting food. You must try it. My husband had the non-vegetarian combo which comes with Chicken Tikka Masala, Tandoori Chicken, a choice of chicken or lamb Makni, Raita Naan, Basmati rice and a rice pudding for only $14.95. It came on a silver cafeteria/ prison looking tray, but it did keep the dishes from running into each other. I had Chicken Korma ($10.95) and I havent tasted one so good since a trip London years ago. We also ordered Palak Paneer which is a spinach dish and it was also outstanding.

My only small complaint is that the servers seemed inexperienced. They were friendly but a little detached. They didnt ask us for a drink order or come back to check on us. Maybe it was someone's nephew filling in or maybe they didnt think we needed to be checked on, we looked pretty happy! The small wine/ beer list has selections that I think go pretty well with the strong flavors of the food. They also have several long shelves full of Indian Cuisine ingredients to purchase if you get inspired. There's everything from ghee to rose water. Pretty neat, I think.

Been to Curry Corner? Share your experiences!