“VERY quiet”

Passage To India
Ranked #119 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed June 23, 2012

One definitely does not eat here for the atmosphere. However, I have now eaten here a few times and always enjoy it. It is invariably very quiet, which I like. The food is very good. I especially like the Fish Kabob. I expected fish on skewers, but rather it was a large plate of sizzling seasoned fish chunks. Very tasty.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Authentic south Indian food is beig served up at Sri's corner. I have eaten there twice; both times the dishes were very flavorful, and fresh. Gracious service. To achieve the spice mix "masala" combinations that excite your palate, without being peppery hot, is a culinery challenge. Sri's cuisine have captured that. I would recommend Sri's to any one who wants to step out of the mundane, and experience a genuine south Indian delectable meal.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

The food was fine, especially the lunch buffet. Dinner not so great.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I love paneer but I haven't tried very many different types of Indian dishes. This place has a lunch buffet that had my favorite and some dishes I've never tried before. Overall foods were tasty and spicy but not too spicy. It's a bit run down but quaint. Also a small store inside to take home some ingredients to make your own dishes. :D

Reviewed June 29, 2011

This place is dirty and not good. Probably the worst Indian food I have had.

Been to Passage To India? Share your experiences!