“Go for Pizza only!”

The Rock Wood Fire Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fire Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 153 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet
Description: The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars!
“Go for Pizza only!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Their pizza is great, but their salads are not very good. The lettuce does not taste fresh. Their wraps are good also. Service is just "ok".

• Visited July 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Worst pizza in MY LIFE - go to Tacoma or Puyallup location instead”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I ordered a gluten free pizza and my husband ordered the "Crazy Train" pizza on a regular crust and we both thought our pizza was terrible. Everything about it was gross, the taste, the texture - ugh. Bad pizza is usually "okay" tasting, but I mean it when I say this was the worst pizza in my life and I couldn't finish it. I actually took a bite and spit it out on my plate. Each Rock restaurant is individually owned and for some reason this location's food is awful. We always have amazing pizza at the Tacoma and Puyallup locations, so I don't know why Lacey's food was so bad. The manager came over and gave me my pizza for free, agreeing saying that even he thought the gluten free pizza was gross. He said, "If I knew you were going to order the gluten free pizza I would have told you to get a salad."

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Tawsha S
Olympia, Washington
“Heavy Metal meets Pizza”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The pizza is good, thin crust. Service varies. Themed to heavy metal- goth but is really a family place. They offer burgers, sandwiches an other fare, but stick with the pizza.

Olympia, Washington
“The Rock is a great choice for lunch.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I'm not much into the beer and night scene, but the Rock is a great place for lunch. And if you like beer, they have a great variety, and good service.

Visited May 2012
Shelton, Washington
“Fun, Good, Loud”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Went to the Rock for a couple birthday get togethers. The servers are on the go...but doesn't take to long to get your meal. The food is good, reasonably priced for what you get. The bar can get a little loud, speciality drinks are fun. A great low key place to go for a nice evening.

Visited October 2011