“Twice - Not So Nice”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #60 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Reviewed September 15, 2017

My first experience at this establishment was slow service. There were only two people working and one was the owner. The owner kept breaking away from making sandwiches to take phone orders. After the third time this became irritating.Typically I go to Jimmy Johns on Martin Rd, and they are lightning fast. I enjoyed the sandwich so I cut them a break on the slow service. The owner apologized for the slow service so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Today I went in for a sandwich since I was going to shop at the nearby Safeway. There were two people on duty again, although this time one was not the owner. The employees were nice enough but I was second in line and there were 11 people behind me. Once again the person making the sandwiches spent more time taking phone orders than making our sandwiches. It was very frustrating and clearly this was not a one off. I will not be back. They do not have enough employees, and it takes forever to get a sandwich. I'll stick with Jimmy Johns where your sandwich is usually ready by the time you pay and walk to the end of the counter.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

We went with the The Original Italian, which consists of: ... provolone, ham, prosciutto, cappacuolo, salami, pepperoni and some (but not over powering) roughage. Ordered the 'giant' and that is what we got. There was enough for dinner, with enough left over for tomorrows lunch. They will quarter it or half it for you. They wrap it very nicely, so there was no leakage for the ride home.

I found the place clean and in very good order. The staff are polite and professional. They get right to work ... and are very generous with the dressing too!

Other than bags of chips ... nothing in the way of sides. They do have a good selection of Sub's and Wrap's.

The prices are ok. $15.00 for the 'giant' ... pricey ... but worth it IMO. Halves, of course, are cheaper.

Would we go back ... we would and did! Great place for a filling quick bite!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

I am from the East coast and out there we take pride in these types of subs.
I have to say that the Philly Cheesesteak Sub was not that good so I will not say that this location is very good.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

I go to Subway a lot but have to admit that Jersey Mikes's sandwiches are a cut or two above. They are pricier but the quality is worth the extra cost. This store is nice and clean and the servers are good and you can see they want to make a nice sandwich and not just throw it together. Tasty!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

We thought we would try this sandwich shop since it was new and we were feeling adventurous. Okay, so it did not turn out so great. The sandwiches were over priced given what else is available in the community. That would be fine if they had any taste. The meet was bland and the provolone was watery - a lot like cut Velveeta. The hot sandwich was soggy within moments. Food was at best average or less. However, the counter staff was really slow - we probably stood fully five minutes with only two sandwiches in front of us.

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!