“amazing”
Review of Station House - CLOSED

Station House
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My first meal at the station house was amazing. the thing that I really enjoyed was the home made pizza that they now have because of the new owner.

Reviewed April 12, 2010

If you don't mind A bartender that walks around like she's cracked out forgetting everything when she takes two steps from you, needing help from 3 other people to wait on A table of two, or if you don't mind an older woman waiting on tables with families with her boobs hanging out of her unbuttoned shirt into your childrens faces, then this is the the place for you, but as for me I will definately try to get over this experience!!!!!!! (I kept looking around for hidden cameras I thought this was A joke I could not stop laughing).

3  Thank L2573
Reviewed March 17, 2009

a great atmosphere where every one say hello with a smile and the service is good