“Great Experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2014

The restaurant had a wonderful view and the service was fantastic. They knew their wine list well and made great recommendations.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

In good weather, it's hard to beat sitting on the deck watching the boats go by in the channel and enjoying a great meal. We have started a family tradition of getting together there every summer. Family comes from Merced, CA and Tacoma, WA as well as my wife and I from Lummi Island. We often go by boat. It is an easy trip of less than two hours either by boat or car for us.
We have all ordered seafood and no one has yet been disappointed. My favorite is when they have halibut and chips but, almost as good, is the cod and chips which are available year round. The fries and fish are done to perfection, the service is great and the prices are very reasonable. Our most recent visit my wife got the halibut sandwich which was fully as delicious as the cod and chips. Expect we'll be returning several times again next year.
In May there are huge fields of tulips blooming in the La Conner area. In July you can usually be comfortable on the deck over the channel and on the second Saturday of August there is a great classic boat and car show in town.

1  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed August 28, 2014

This restaurant never disappoints us. We have had dinner and lunch here several times and every time the food is well prepared, the service is excellent, and the view is great. The clam chowder is one of the best I have ever had. The shrimp cocktail is just delicious and the shrimp are not as "tiny" as in other restaurants. The cocktail sauce is very tasty and full of horseradish, if you like the taste. The pasta dishes are flavorful and amble to share. The hamburger is even great!! Highly recommend you try this little spot and sit on the deck in the nice weather. Very quiet and calm for a relaxing meal. The owners are on top of every complaint and responsive to the comments you may leave. I received an wonderful little note thanking me for my comments because they want to make sure they are following their customers' wishes and concerns. Very impressive to hear from them personally. I will be a regular for a long time.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had dinner here. The food, service a setting we wonderful. Really a fun place to eat. We ate inside as it was too warm for my wife to eat on the deck, overlooking the water. We would go back in a minute!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My husband and I, sister and brother-in-law have been coming here for an anniversary event for at least the past 6 years. The seafood fettuccine has always been my fave (awesome) but others have had the salmon, steak and fish and chips and have been more than pleased. The service is good, the deck outside is great. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone who visits La Conner. Jan in Tulalip

Been to La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib? Share your experiences!