“It's worth the trip!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Lummi Island, Washington
“It's worth the trip!”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

In good weather, it's hard to beat sitting on the deck watching the boats go by in the channel and enjoying a great meal. We have started a family tradition of getting together there every summer. Family comes from Merced, CA and Tacoma, WA as well as my wife and I from Lummi Island. We often go by boat. It is an easy trip of less than two hours either by boat or car for us.
We have all ordered seafood and no one has yet been disappointed. My favorite is when they have halibut and chips but, almost as good, is the cod and chips which are available year round. The fries and fish are done to perfection, the service is great and the prices are very reasonable. Our most recent visit my wife got the halibut sandwich which was fully as delicious as the cod and chips. Expect we'll be returning several times again next year.
In May there are huge fields of tulips blooming in the La Conner area. In July you can usually be comfortable on the deck over the channel and on the second Saturday of August there is a great classic boat and car show in town.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jerry M

Blaine, WA
“A fabulous spot in La Conner”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

This restaurant never disappoints us. We have had dinner and lunch here several times and every time the food is well prepared, the service is excellent, and the view is great. The clam chowder is one of the best I have ever had. The shrimp cocktail is just delicious and the shrimp are not as "tiny" as in other restaurants. The cocktail sauce is very tasty and full of horseradish, if you like the taste. The pasta dishes are flavorful and amble to share. The hamburger is even great!! Highly recommend you try this little spot and sit on the deck in the nice weather. Very quiet and calm for a relaxing meal. The owners are on top of every complaint and responsive to the comments you may leave. I received an wonderful little note thanking me for my comments because they want to make sure they are following their customers' wishes and concerns. Very impressive to hear from them personally. I will be a regular for a long time.

• Visited August 2014
Albany, Oregon, United States
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had dinner here. The food, service a setting we wonderful. Really a fun place to eat. We ate inside as it was too warm for my wife to eat on the deck, overlooking the water. We would go back in a minute!!

Tulalip, Washington, United States
“Must visit while in La Conner”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My husband and I, sister and brother-in-law have been coming here for an anniversary event for at least the past 6 years. The seafood fettuccine has always been my fave (awesome) but others have had the salmon, steak and fish and chips and have been more than pleased. The service is good, the deck outside is great. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone who visits La Conner. Jan in Tulalip

Auburn, Washington
“Food with excellent service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My partner and I went to La Conner for just an overnight trip, hoping to enjoy a nice evening meal. We chose Seafood & Prime Rib from an earlier walk that day because of their menu selection and their pricing. We did not make a reservation but was immediately seated outside, enjoying the view of the channel. But it started to rain and we asked if we could move inside. There was no hesitation on their part to find us a table inside to accommodate our request. The food was excellent, just what each of us wanted from drinks to dessert. But what made it extra special was our waitress. Not only did she meet all of our needs but kept checking to make sure all was Okay with each course. We were made to feel special with her conversations and attention, all the while not ignoring her other customers at all. A great evening, a great choice. I know they serve lunch but not sure about a brunch. I did not check for that.

• Visited July 2014

Been to La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib? Share your experiences!