“Nice lunch outdoors”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch. It was a gorgeous, sunny day so we sat outside. The view of the river and bridge were spectacular on this great day. I do wish they had umbrellas at more of the tables, since some of our group (5 total) had to bake in the sun. The food was served quickly by very attentive server. The food was good and the staff had no problems making a special pasta dish for my daughter with a food allergy. I would visit again if we ever get to La Conner again, and would like to try the dinner menu.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We attended a work function upstairs. They seemed to be new at this type of service as they made a lot of little mistakes. There were no tongs in the buffet appetizers, so we had to use our fingers to put the food on our plates, which was very unsanitary. There were no napkins on the tables. They handed out cloth napkins once the oversight was brought to their attention. The food was bland. I would not pay to eat here.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Good food at reasonable prices- the fish & chips are fresh & excellent - if you don't want a mountain of chips ask for fewer chips & more coleslaw. House wine comes in large glasses with good portions. Great friendly service. Ask for a booth at the back overlooking the channel or sit out on the deck weather permitting. Blankets provided if it gets a bit chilly in the evenings. Varied menu - something for everyone. Not fancy but a great waterfront spot- would definitely return!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Always amazing food. Fabulous French fries. The first time in years I ate every French fry! Their salmon sandwich was juicy and expertly seasoned with a basil aioli. My husband had the coconut prawns with the best sauce, chopped jalapeños and onions in a thin sweet spicy dipping sauce. I made him share the sauce with me to dip the fries in.

1  Thank MaryJsFoodArtTravel
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The food was good yet the service made it taste so much better. Our mini family reunion was enhanced by the attention to our needs, our wants and out palates. Kari made suggestions, kept us informed and provided a memory-making evening on the deck. We thoroughly enjoyed our entire experience. To top it off , Kari sent a thank you note a week after our visit!

2  Thank PK M

Been to La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib? Share your experiences!