“Great Mother's day brunch!”

La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in La Conner
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
La Conner, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mother's day brunch!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great for Mother's day brunch for me and my daughter as well as my parents. Nice view and great service.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Aimee B

Bandon, OR
“Lovely and Expensive”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We ate on the deck overlooking the water, and the view was absolutely lovely. The food was good but very expensive. A lunch for four of us cost over $100, and no one ordered that much. I had a salad; my husband had a pasta dish. My friend had an appetizer and a side salad. I forgot what her boyfriend had, but we were surprised when the bill came. I will add though, that the service was great; it was no big deal that I ordered a salad to my specifications and not one listed on the menu.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank GoodKarmaTraveler
Napa, California
“yum!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

part of our trip/tour package(over 50 of us/quilters) included a dinner here...salad, halibut, fresh veggies, rice pilaf, & the Pavlova dessert was super! the others in our group also had rave reviews re their choices. Friendly staff...clean place...great views off the deck. And the restaurant provided our other 2 dinners at Laconner Inn where we stayed...buffet style of great tasting 'comfort' food/plenty of it...HAD to make room for dessert!! Thank You!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank charlotte a
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not at all what we expected”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I rarely eat out,Only for a special occasion.We only accept exquisite food.It was our 21'St Anniversary. We used to go to THE KEG; They have shut down up north! I got excited to hear of this restaraunt.We expected the same type of food.We told our server this, she recommended another restaurant before we ordered ,If we wanted a good steakhouse! We were a little reluctant to order. We sat outside to a view of a slough and old dirty fishing vessels. We sat in plastic patio chairs. With a string of old Christmas lights for lighting., no lighting or candle on the table..My husband ordered there so called famous prime rib,I ordered the rib eye steak,we both ordered fries. My husband's first plate came. The prime rib was grey dry and tasteless. He said it tasted like dried pork chop. He complained, the second plate came, the prime rib was still tasteless and only had a little pink color, it was still very dry and over cooked. The fries were burnt, hard and hollow. The Ribeye was fatty and grizzly . I had to spit out quite a few bites. The manager was called over to our table, she was immediately defensive. I asked her how the prime rib was cooked, she said they roast it for only four hours! Any person who knows how to cook prime rib knows to roast it on low for eight hours or it dries out. The fries were supossed to be that way they call them crispy fries! The manager said they don't do any kind of discounts she can give us free dessert. We only got one little sliver of cheesecake for one. We got our bill for seventy dollar's, for two gross dinner's and one domestic beer and one ice tea. The money they steal from people they should put into remodeling their 70's de'core.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank jenniBjorn
Kari V, Owner at La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry that you were not fully satisfied with your meal and your time spent at our restaurant. We do our best to offer delicious food and quality service in a pleasant environment. From your post, we obviously let you down in all three areas. We are always looking for ways to improve our customers' experiences and you have offered us several suggestions.
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Sunshine Birthday Lunch on the Deck”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our waitress was fantastic as usual and the food was great as well. Not in a hurry since it was my birthday and we wanted to soak up the sunshine and water. We had a very enjoyable time and a couple of drinks, great crab cakes and salad. And since it was my birthday, we had Key Lime Cheesecake for dessert (comp) which was just delectable!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ClancyCat75
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad that you had a wonderful birthday experience and hope to see you again soon!

Been to La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib? Share your experiences!