“Great Visit! ”
Review of La Conner Channel Grill - CLOSED

La Conner Channel Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At La Conner Channel Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats, fresh seafood and salads all prepared fresh and made to order. Our menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Every time we go to this restaurant, they take really good care of our group. For a two person restaurant, they do well. Their prime rib is AMAZING, great selection of spirits and wine...way to go. Get in there soon bc we learned they may be selling soon.

1  Thank Aaron T

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Tim and Jo work a ballet in the kitchen and dining area that is a joy to behold. The food is well prepared and good. The service is exceptional. They are clearly seasoned professionals who cater to this small restuarant by themselves (often) in a way that appears effortless. Pork ribs and prime rib is the thing here. The restaurant itself is intimate. If the tables are filled, sit at the bar which is comfortable.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I were in La Conner celebrating our 27th Wedding anniversary and we decided to stop here. I had the Prime rib and Hubby had an order of ribs. Both were excellent. The sauce on the ribs was the best! We had a lovely salad and fine wine. They even had my favorite dessert, Creme Brulee. The whole experience was wonderful and so were the owners! I highly recommend La Conner Channel Grill!

1  Thank PAULETTE P
Reviewed April 24, 2014

After a wonderful day in the tulip fields of La Conner my wife and I decided to go into town for dinner. We found a great little place ( La Conner Channel Grill ) we were received warmly by one of the owners and sat at our table. After we ordered a hot toddy to get the chill out of us we ordered dinner I had the Prime rib and my wife had sea scallops both meals were absolutely wonderful. Tim the chef,co-owner and husband of our server Joanne popped out of the kitchen for a minute to see how are meal was. We live closer the the greater seattle area and on occassion enjoy going out to some of the fine dinning steak houses in the area. I can say we enjoyed ourselves just as much at half the price plus met a couple of great new Friends. We live about 70 miles away but will go back the next chance we get. Thank You Tim & Jo

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We tried this place on the last night of our visit to La Conner and it was hands down and by a country mile the best we had. Apparently, we save the best for last. It was a Wednesday night and it was busy. Tim and Jo (owners) were on their own, with Jo serving and Tim in the kitchen. They did not have my favourite cocktail on the menu but I wrote down the recipe for Jo and she whipped one up just the way I like ti...perfect! Despite being busy, the service was prompt and efficient, and the dinner superb. My wife had the Sea Scallops special and I had the Filet Mignon. We did not have the opportunity to try every eating establishment in La Conner but I suspect this may be the best in town. Highly recommended and we WILL be back for more, the next time we are in the area!