“OUTSTANDING memories, food and service!!!”
Review of La Conner Channel Grill - CLOSED

La Conner Channel Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At La Conner Channel Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats, fresh seafood and salads all prepared fresh and made to order. Our menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Monroe, WA
“OUTSTANDING memories, food and service!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband brought me to La Conner for my birthday and I looked at the reviews and decided on the La Conner Channel Grill for dinner. Very unassuming from the outside, however from the moment we walked in it was a stellar experience!!!! Jo greeted us and was so nice and amazing!!! We heard they might run out of their speciality of ribs and prime rib so we ordered early, and THANK GOD!!!! Best ribs ever!!!! Prime rib was fantastic as well, however nothing beat the hospitality and environment!!!! Then the icing on the cake;) I saved my calories and wanted dessert, my gut said creme brûlée, but then Jo spoke about the pumpkin bread pudding and we ordered that!!! TO DIE FOR, best dessert I have ever had and way worth the calories!!!! For anyone who did not like this place, I would say you did not take time to enjoy and speak to the wonderful owners. I will never forget this wonderful meal or hosts!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank gogirl68

Seattle
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Although we have only visited here twice, both experiences were outstanding. Both meals were excellent and the owners/staff are very friendly and made us feel as though they really did appreciate our business. Hint: Try their version of a "Blue Margarita" and if they happen to have their homemade bread pudding, CALL ME!!! This has become our favorite restaurant when we visit the Skagit Valley Tulip festival.

• Visited October 2013
Anacortes, Washington
“The Best Prime Rib in my Life!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Whenever we feel like having the best prime rib ever, we go to Channel Grill! It is romantic, cozy and has the friendliest owners I have ever experienced in a restaurant.The prices are very reasonable, the food is excellent and we will return many times in 2014!!

Mount Vernon
“Meh”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I recently visited the Channel Grill for their prime rib. The meal included a salad and breadstick, the prime rib, potatoes and green beans. The salad appeared to be from a bag and the breadstick was dry and hard. We both agreed that the prime rib was tender and flavorful. However, my husband found the rub to be a bit too heavy in places. Mine was perfect. I'm not a big fan of green beans and, if given a choice, I would not have included them. My husband liked them. The red potatoes were also heavily seasoned. I liked them, but my husband was not a fan.
Service was good. The place is a bit on the small side and the tables and chairs seem a bit too heavy for such a small space. It's very easy to overhear conversations at other tables. Overall our visit was okay. I would probably not go back for an intimate, more pricey dinner, but would consider having lunch there in the future.

1 Thank MLew168
Auburn, Washington
“FOR AN INTIMATE, AMAZING MEAL”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I were staying in La Conner for 2 nights and were looking for our first evening meal there. We spotted the La Conner Channel Grill and really liked the look of the outside entrance. That drew us inside where we saw a cozy, intimate setting that totally made it for us. It had the fireplace, open beams, awesome bar, great window seats, and was decorated to be very warm and inviting. Oh yes, we are in there for the meal, right? Our dinner was excellent and the service even better. The owner/chef even came out and talked with us for awhile. We were hooked and went there our second night. I had the prime rib and my wife had the grilled salmon. What a meal!!!! We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in or around La Conner. The owners, Tim & Jo help make this restaurant special. PS I also commented to Jo that their restroom is more amazing than any other "restaurant" restroom I've ever been in! Thank you, guys, for 2 amazing eating experiences. Dale & Kathy