“Deserves being rated one of the top two in town”
Review of La Conner Channel Grill - CLOSED

La Conner Channel Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At La Conner Channel Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats, fresh seafood and salads all prepared fresh and made to order. Our menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We met Tim and Jo and enjoyed them both. Never did find out or figure out who the feisty one was. The atmosphere is pleasant (more modern building) but lacks the charm of the old wooden building Nell Thorn's (especially the pub downstairs). The wine list limited but varied. The tuna was cooked to perfection (baked on the outside and raw inside) and baked pecan salmon was outstanding. We will head back here next time we come to this charming little town.

There are newer reviews for La Conner Channel Grill

Reviewed April 5, 2013

If only this restaurant were closer to home, we would surely be regular patrons. Married couple Jo and Tim own and work in this small, intimate place. They have clearly paid attention to the details that make this restaurant outstanding in every way: ambience, service, menu planning, food preparation and presentation. Let's not forget the most important details: delicious food!! Reasonable prices!!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This has by far been the best food and atmosphere in la conner. Both my husband and I felt like a priority. The food was superb we will most definitely return! I had the pecan salmon. Very moist and tasty. My husband had the prime rib. Melt in your mouth. Perfectly seasoned! Big protion.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had a great dinner at this place. We were lucky to get the last two slices of prime rib. It was very good.

1  Thank Bob R
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went to the La Conner Channel Grill because we were looking for a great steak and a great seafood place. I now know why the restaurant is rated 1 out of 17. We were make immediately made at home when we arrived. The waitress overheard that we were celebrating a birthday and stated that we would share a special dessert. I liked the idea that you can bring in your won wine for a nominal corkage fee. We had the pan fried oysters made with panko crumbs. They were delicious. The seared salmon was excellent and the filet mignon was to die for! I usually take half my dinner home, but, last night I ate every bit. The celebratory dessert was a warm brownie with fudge sauce, ice crea, whipped cream and more chocolate sauce and a candle. It was fabulous.

1  Thank chris g