“Prime Rib was excellent”
Review of La Conner Channel Grill - CLOSED

La Conner Channel Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At La Conner Channel Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats, fresh seafood and salads all prepared fresh and made to order. Our menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Cedar City, Utah, United States
“Prime Rib was excellent”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had a great dinner at this place. We were lucky to get the last two slices of prime rib. It was very good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bob R

anacortes WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A cozy restaurant that wraps you in comfort and anticipation”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went to the La Conner Channel Grill because we were looking for a great steak and a great seafood place. I now know why the restaurant is rated 1 out of 17. We were make immediately made at home when we arrived. The waitress overheard that we were celebrating a birthday and stated that we would share a special dessert. I liked the idea that you can bring in your won wine for a nominal corkage fee. We had the pan fried oysters made with panko crumbs. They were delicious. The seared salmon was excellent and the filet mignon was to die for! I usually take half my dinner home, but, last night I ate every bit. The celebratory dessert was a warm brownie with fudge sauce, ice crea, whipped cream and more chocolate sauce and a candle. It was fabulous.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank chris g
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Enchanting, delihtful, and unforgetable.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I recently stopped by this lovely establishment for my birthday with my family expecting top notch steaks and got way more than i expected. The atmoshpere was calm and soothing as we entered the building and a light fragrance with a citrus twist greeted us. Jo and Tim (owner/host and owner/executive chef) made us feel like family and truly acomidated us beyond all expectations. I had the 14 ounce ribeye with red rustic potatos, green beans, and a house salad. The 28 day aged beef was cooked to perfection and was simply one of the finest steaks i have had. Jo was a very attentive host and made sure all our needs were fulfilled. My families entree's were every bit as amazing and all we could talk about at dinner is what we wanted to try the next visit. I strongly recomend the calamari and beer battered jalapano bites for an appatizer. Both were pleasent and enjoyed by all. I wish i could express more into words how great of a time we all shared but for now i will have to end by saying, try this restaurant, you will not be dissapointed.

2 Thank JohnScott0001
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Accommodating”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We were so pleased to find the La Connor Channel Grill. We were looking for a place to eat after 9pm on a Friday night. After calling several other restaurants, which were already closed, we called the La Connor Channel Grill. The owners were
very accommodating, informing us they would stay open to serve us. They cooked an awesome burger and a wonderful vegan pasta. We highly recommend the La Connor Channel Grill for quality food and exceptional customer service.

Mount Vernon, Washington
“A Great Meal”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We tried the Channel Grill tonight and enjoyed it very much. I had the chicken penne and my wife ordered the grilled salmon. We started with a fresh salad and warm bread, our meals arrived soon after we finished our salads. The portions were generous and the food was fresh and flavorful. We concluded our meal with a pumpkin bread pudding that far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal for a very reasonable price. I'll go back again soon.

• Visited January 2013