“More upmarket, great atmosphere”
Review of La Conner Channel Grill - CLOSED

La Conner Channel Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At La Conner Channel Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats, fresh seafood and salads all prepared fresh and made to order. Our menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had dinner here. This is a more contemporary bar with separate restaurant seating. We loved the high tables and solid high chairs that were available - a bit like Alice in Wonderland. Menu was relatively small but good variety for a non seafood eater. Service by the managers/owners was friendly and helpful. Prices were higher than we had expected, but not too high in comparison to the rest of town. There is no real external ambience at night, but in the day there is a small garden with tables & chairs. The bar is a feature and is fairly well stocked. Most importantly we enjoyed the food and shared a fantatically gooey, creamy chocolate brownie for dessert.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here after reading the other great reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed! Our meal was incredible, the service was top notch and the restaurant was cozy and beautiful. He had melt in your mouth prime rib and I had the most amazing scallops- everything was so fresh and delicious and we had a big meal, wine and dessert for $65. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Restaurant with high standard although the prices are moderate. My husband's steak with salad and potato was delicate. I had a mouth-watering salmon with pecancrust.

Thank Paso.Doble
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We went here on the recommendation of our hotel and it was absolutely perfect! The baked pecan salmon was the most fantastic salmon I have ever had. The prime rib was excellent as well. Co-owner Jo was very hospitable. A great evening! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had a fantastic meal on the terrace. We shared two appetizers, the calamari was cooked perfectly with a nice chipotle aioli sauce and also a fresh dungeness crab cocktail which had a generous amount of meat and was yummy!!! For our entrees I had the baked scallops on a bed of mushrooms, the flavor was sweet and delicate, the sides were green beans were cooked al dente and were delicious as was the loaded baked potato. My wife had sauted shrimp and said it was wonderful. We both had side caesar salads with anchovies, very good. My cabernet and my wifes cocktail were both delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant especially for a romantic dinner, eating outside on the nicely decorated patio. A lot of nice little touches here and the service was on spot.

1  Thank Rich P