“Lovin the chowder”

Cuisines: American
Sedona, Arizona
“Lovin the chowder”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We recently traveled in the Anacortes La Conner area and found the Waterfront Cafe in La Conner. Great food, great service, great outside seating and fabulous chowder. We came back for our last meal in the area and again, outstanding! We love you Waterfront Cafe!!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Anne W

Western Springs, Illinois
“Fish and Chips and Chowder Oh My”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Finally can say I found a little gem on the water in La Conner WA that serves the best clam chowder I have ever had. It was brimming with lots of tastes, plenty of clams, and fresh oyster crackers. I should have got a bowl! Since my Nana had her own fish n chips shop in the Rhondda Valley in Wales I thought the halibut my waitress Erica told me about sounded perfect..and it was! Not greasy..not overly breaded..tasty as could be. And the chips were fresh, hot, and a tad bit of skin on them. You did Nana proud and being on the water.. A bonus!

4 Thank PattiSueJ
Woodstock, Georgia
“Glad we stopped”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We were enjoying this charming town and realized it was dinner time. We stopped and had grilled chicken , Cajun and buffalo. The salad was very good, fresh crisp lettuce. The chicken was more than enough and juicy. The baked potato was good. I suggest stopping.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dennis A
University Place, Washington
“Fabulous summer meal overlooking Swinomish Channel”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Delicious Crab Louie and cheesy bread...sweet service. Wish there was a bit more room. Great view...deck and sunshine!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ScherryCherrick
Vancouver, Canada
“Great View!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We popped in to this restaurant for dinner during our weekend in La Conner. Unfortunately, the weather was not very cooperative and while we couldn't sit outside, we did have a great view of the river (and the rain). It was very quiet in the restaurant and the service was great. We both had fish and chips, which was very good.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank LJC838890

Been to La Conner Waterfront Cafe? Share your experiences!