“Great experience blowing glass!”
Review of Pier 7 Glaswerks

Pier 7 Glaswerks
LaConner, WA
“Great experience blowing glass!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I took my children (7&10) to blow glass with Jeff. They had a great time and made some truly memorable gifts for friends and family. What a great experience for all of us!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I just walked it and asked if we could blow glass. 45 minutes later we were back with the ovens and learning all about glass and blowing. Jeff was entertaining, educational and focused on safety. What a great afternoon we had. It was far better than the rainy hike that was planned

Visited July 2013
“Great experience for family”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Jeff was an excellent instructor and good with my kids. They had a fun and memorable time blowing glass art and learning. Jeff will ship your glass art for a nominal shipping fee so you don't have to come back the next day. Only advice is to call and Schedule visit with Jeff before arrival date. Must see when in Laconner

Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best Personalized gift you can give!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stopped here so my son could make/give a personalized gift for his girlfriend. He was able to blow a glass ornament. It was so beautiful and so much fun! We made glass floats and ornaments and had such a fabulous time!
The Perfect gift to give, they are so pretty, and to say "I made that!"

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Patsbeachhouse
Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A La Conner must see!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Jeff is a gentleman, a jewel thief, a great humanitarian, master glass artist and I believe though I have no evidence to back this up, the chief technician on the Apollo Moon Missions.

He doesn't have to make great pieces, he doesn't have to share with us the places his creativity goes or the stories of the people he sees. He chooses to - that's how much he cares for us, not only as a civilization, as a people but as individuals.

Some of his pieces are strange, very strange, but life is strange, isn't it? He exhibits true emotion, and at times is laugh out loud funny. More than anything else, what makes his work great, and it is great - make no mistake about it or there will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth arising from the multitude - is his humanity, his love of life and all things in it.

Or most things at least, for none of us can love everything. In short, he's a good egg, and I dig his work.

Visited April 2013