“Best Thai in Kirkland, WA”

Noppakao Thai Restaurant
Ranked #184 of 273 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is great Food. Restaurant is located in a small mall called Juanita village. The restaurant is always busy at both lunch and dinner, with busy take out too. Prices are reasonable and service is fast and courteous. Enjoy the murals and the fish tank.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Ignore the space heater they rig up this time of year to keep the chill off (sketchy HVAC system was not designed to handle the sweeping curve of floor-to-ceiling windows) and settle into a cozy booth by the interior wall, in view of the huge aquarium. The service is ultra-polite and the food is astounding. I thought I knew what my Massaman dish would taste like, but in truth I had NO idea it could be this delicious. At a middle-of-the-road spiciness level, the sweet (surprise!) and savory other flavors pushed through to team up with the zing, creating a chorus of YUM!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Todaty I had a bowl of the Tom Yum soup. I had a craving after having it in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Unfortunately it did not measure up to what I had just had days earlier. This restaurant is usually good so don't let this deter you from going. I would just think twice about having the Tom Yum soup.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have been here many times and I have always enjoyed the experience. The service is always very friendly and attentive. I love the Panang Curry as it is my favorite. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food that you get.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

No idea what the dine-in experience is like but I love this place for takeout. Food is good and it's always ready for pickup by the time I get there (about 10 minutes.). There are a lot of Thai places in the area but I've never been given a reason to try any place else.