“My once a week addiction ”

Pizzaiolo Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #35 of 283 Restaurants in Kirkland
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

This is one of those little Jem that is going to become a part of Kirkland staple. I have seen many businesses come and go in this place is definitely going to stay ! They've done zero advertising and haven't needed to really! The staff is extremely kind and friendly and willing to work with you on whatever you would like on your pizza, I have tried almost every single thing on the menu and it's absolutely delicious. The pizzas made by a family and the love is inside the crust let me tell you. I don't know them personally but I can tell you that this is one of those stories where they put their blood sweat and tears into what they do because it shows. The pizzas wood-fired, it's brand new taste crust unlike any I've and and I know pizza. The only way to explain it is that it's owned by a latin couple but the crust ace semi Latin and Greek? I seriously have no idea how they do that but it's really good. The location isn't ideal but I mean its Kirkland and you do what you can with getting a piece of property out here and I'm not going to fold them or give them a letter grade because of where it's located. If you want a quality thin crust pizza try this place out. If you're into crust and would like thick crust this probably isn't the place for you but I would still try it out regardless if you're a pizza lover.

Reviewed August 26, 2015

This place has very good wood fired pizza and excellent salads. The Caprese salad is wonderful. The serve beer and wine...they have a nice selection, but no coffee or tea to go with dessert.