“Good pizza and wings”

Acropolis Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #29 of 272 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Came here after a basketball tournament with 8 hungry players. Service was great and food was terrific.

There are newer reviews for Acropolis Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Pizza, salads, grinders, pasta. That is my order of preference. I go here every week and it is amazingly consistent. It's a family run restaurant so the service is consistently great.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Amazing grinders and pizza. Hate to admit that we're there about once per week...

Reviewed March 24, 2012

My children have a craving for noodle so we google the area and see where we can find a good place for dinner. We are looking for family friendly restaurant and nothing to break the bank. We found this pizza and pasta place through google and check out the menu online before heading there. The place is a bit old but other than that, it is a cozy place. The staffs are friendly. The kids get to do some craft before dinner. I ordered sparerib and spagetti. The sparerib was yummy and the homemade sauce for spagetti was tasty. Overall it's very filling. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I had a 12" pepperoni and olive grinder. It was delicious. It came with a green salad, which was good, but not on the same level as the grinder (my reason for a 4 instead of a 5). I do want to try their pizza, because if it is half as good as the grinder, it will be a winner too!