“A Gracious Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Boston
“A Gracious Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2009

We stayed 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff could not have been better.
The rooms are spacious and the gym was first class. Next time we are in town we'll be staying here.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2009

Understated, professional, excellent in every respect! Wonderful beds and mattresses. Great restaurant. Terrific staff. Love to clone this hotel and move it to New York City, except that they would charge 10 times more and the staff would all turn surly.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Northwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2009

This hotel has a wonderful, well-trained, pleasant, attentive, and polite staff. Everyone from the bellman to the restaurant host demonstrate that they care about you enjoying your stay.
The rooms are very comfortable and classy. Ask for a Kirkland Ave Room. It is nice to watch the world walk by in this quaint lakeside town.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Portland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2009

The Heathman Kirkland provided great service, a really pleasant atmosphere, and the bonus of Trellis Restaurant and the spa. The package I purchased included valet parking and breakfast--one of the best breakfasts I've had!--each of the days I was there. The end result was a seamless experience, really wonderful.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Princeton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2009

This was my first visit to the Heathman Hotel and it had been enthusiastically recommended by a business associate so I decided to give it a whirl. From the complimentary Town Car service, to the attentiveness of every single member of the staff, to the quality of the "euro-style" room, my experience at the Heathman Hotel was exceptional. I loved the coffee press and fresh ground coffee provided in room. When my television decided not to cooperate, the staff was speedy, attentive, and apologetic, doing their best to remedy the situation. The Kirkland neighborhood is pleasant with a wide variety of restaurants and shops nearby. The Heathman was simply superb.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Covanova
Madison, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2009

I requested a handicap accessible room. The shower has a seat and an adjustable shower head. The bedroom area is large, with a comfortable seating area and a balcony. It seems strange that such a large room has double, not queen, beds. The beds are very comfortable, bedding is a good quality. The staff were attentive. We would certainly stay again. There is a free public parking ramp within a short distance of the hotel. Breakfast was very good, though expensive.

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque,NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2009

Fantastic Stay at Heathman Hotel in Kirkland, Wa. Chose this location based on trip advisor comments. Sure glad I did. At the moment of check in I knew I was in for a treat. They greeted me as though we were long time acquaintances. Asked me about if I was excited about the Kirkland Triathlon race. It was cool that they knew that was what I was there for. They helped me with directions and offered great tips for my Seattle jaunts. I must have mentioned that I was attending the Yankee/Mariners games because they asked every day how I enjoyed the ballgame. The rooms were very well appointed. Huge soaking tub and great shampoo and conditioner. Most comfortable bed and linens ever. Plenty of extra pillows. Free wireless internet was great. Nice fitness center and spa in house. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. We had breakfast each morning at Georges which was awesome. A family owned locals favorite. We had dinner one night at Hectors which was also very good. We enjoyed an entire day excursion to Snohomish about 30 min away. It is recognized as the antique capitol of the Pacific northwest. My wife shopped til she dropped and I enjoyed the many sportsbars and the live music. The beautiful town nestled along a river was picturesque.,
When we return to Kirkland next September The Heathman will be a no brainer choice.
We got a great rate on expedia... which by the way the hotel will match any rate you find if you choose to book direct. Props to ShelbyRae at the front desk. She is a delightful young lady. Management should give her a raise.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank konarm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,107 reviews
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle

Been to The Heathman Hotel Kirkland? Share your experiences!