“Luxury without over the top prices in a quaint neighborhood”

The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed for three nights for my birthday weekend getaway. The room exceeded our expectations in which it was very clean, modern and comfortable. The amenities were of great quality and the service was impeccable. The rooms have a french press for coffee which is a first that I've ever seen as an amenity for a hotel room. A lot of hotels offer a pillow menu nowadays. The Heathman stepped it up a notch by providing a bed menu. Again, another amenity that I've never seen at a hotel. The surrounding neighborhood is very quaint with shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance. We drove to downtown Seattle and the neighborhood of Ballard (we like this neighborhood a lot) which is just a short drive over the bridge. I highly recommend the Heathman and will stay here again next time we are in town visiting Seattle and the nearby cities.

Side note: The hotel does not have their own parking lot. The hotel provides valet service at $13/day in and out privileges. However, there are a few public lots across the street to the side of the hotel and behind the hotel that are free overnight and low cost during the day. The front desk does not volunteer this information about the public lots. So ask or do your research if you are interested in pursuing this plan.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eves V

Reviewed August 1, 2014

As recommended by my parents, we spent two nights at the Heathman, and it doesn't disappoint. Beautiful, high quality rooms and impeccable service in a great downtown location. We will stay again at the Heathman on return to Seattle, and hope to spend more time enjoying the room and facilities next time. First class.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had the distinct pleasure of staying at the Heathman and was impressed with the effort they made for guests, including someone traveling with two dogs. The hotel exceeded my expectations. The front desk/lobby staff were extremely personable and welcoming, I loved my room and spent a fair bit of time relaxing with a glass of wine on my balcony, and their happy hour was delicious. If you're a weirdo who still reads three newspapers, they provided them all. Kirkland was a great place to swim and hike and eat out. The hotel has the ideal location for being on foot and relaxing without using the car. Great waterfront farmers market, too! I'd stay here over downtown Seattle any day and will look forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Loved my full balcony and enjoyed the street scene below. I was there four nights, and contrary to w...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our wedding night, and had an amazing stay. Incredible room, impeccable service, we couldn't have asked for anything more.

We also utilized their restaurant/banquet facilities for our rehearsal dinner the night before, and the food and the service were both amazing. Across the board, The Heathman exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed two nights at the Heathman recently and loved every minute. The location is perfect in downtown Kirkland near great restaurants, shopping and the waterfront. The best restaurant in town might be the Trellis which is in the hotel, Excellent food, nice outdoor patio and terrific service. The complimentary bikes were great fun. Don't miss the french bakery across the street!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Loved the "boutique feel" of this hotel. Five star service. Love that they have bikes you can take off in and love love the French press in the room, the clean & vibrant rooms and I slept great!! There is a great French bakery across the street and a juice bar as well as other boutique shops. Great neighborhood. I was there for a trade show in Bellevue and I wasn't too sure it was a good idea to stay out Bellevue but I'm so glad I did. I used the gym and it was great with updated equipment.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Recently spent a night at Heathman Hotel. Truly an experience to remember. Friendliest staff and most luxurious appointments we have experienced in many a moon.
Turndown service, amenities galore and a service minded staff make this a must do in the Northwest. Just minutes from the Woodinville wineries. Treat yourself to some great times at the Heathman Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
#1 of 29 in Bellevue
Inn at the Market
#1 of 103 in Seattle
Belltown
Pan Pacific Seattle
Pan Pacific Seattle
#17 of 103 in Seattle

Been to The Heathman Hotel Kirkland? Share your experiences!