“Excellent Place & Location”

The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Surrey, Canada
“Excellent Place & Location”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife & I recently stayed a night at the Heathman in Kirkland - what a great hotel, staff & location. It's an upper end boutique style hotel with vault parking. We took advantage of the Argosy Cruise tickets available for hotel patrons for the Lake Washington tour ( the dock is within easy walking distance of the hotel ). The hotel is located near trendy shops with lots of restaurants and the lake shore with a nice park again all within easy walking distance from the hotel. We did not visit either the restaurant or bar in the hotel but they were busy on a very sunny late Friday afternoon.
If you are looking for a place for a special occasion, this would be a great choice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maps3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
CLT
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food was great the room was great and the service was great.
An example of the service, we have to keep some meds for our little Boy refrigerated, they could have said just use the filled up Bar Fridge in the room, but no
they brought up an extra empty fridge to the room for us to use, never experienced that
effort before in a Hotel. Having lived in Kirkland before I found the Heathman was in a great spot for us to get around. Will stay with them again on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed July 21, 2012

It was my first time in Kirland and staff was so friendly, I did not notice that was away from home.
Rooms are pretty big, restaurant Tellier is very good and the bar is excellent.

Kirland as a city is a quiet city so Heathman hotel was pretty near to almost every spot in the city.
Tip: There is some restaurants overlooking the sea and many open parks there to enjoy a picnic during summer!

1 Thank Popis4
San Mateo, California, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a very long overdue review. Earlier this year I had the pleasure of staying here while on business. Loved the . I was actually This is a very long over due review. Earlier this year I had the pleasure of staying here while on business. I loved the decor immediately. I was actually a little taken back by how friendly and courteous the staff was. Not once did it seem phony or pretentious. The flat bread pizza we had at Trellis was great. However the best part of my trip was my experience in their spa. Absolutely Amazing!!!!! Michelle gave me one of the best facials I every had. I only wish I lived close by so I could visit the spa for my regular treatments.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Shannon K
Mountain View, California, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed at the Heathman back in July and was very impressed. A lovely new facility, with great decor and comfort. Walking distance to a lovely section of shops and restaurants. The staff was very impressive - friendly and knowledgable. This will be my go-to place in Kirkland.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Anne H
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The hotel was very pleasing to the eye and the room very acceptable. Location was close enough to waterfront restaurants and shopping if wanted. Checking out was very professional, accurate and quick. Food was very good.

5 Thank doris_greig
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I travel to Seattle frequently for work and like to stay at the Heathman in Kirkland. The service is friendly and professional. The rooms are comfortable and well appointment, and the wifi is great if you need to get some work done. The freshly ground beans and french press is a great touch - you will never have bad hotel coffee again!

I ate at Trellis for the first time on my last trip and immediately regretted not eating there on all my previous visits! Fantastic food and wine paired with great service. Definitely recommend Trellis.

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing Kirkland Ave because there's a small balcony area. When the weather is n...