“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Seattle Kirkland

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Fort Worth
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Clean, friendly staff, close by restaurants/grocery store (walking distance), convient access to 405. Rooms have a fridge & a microwave. Free wi-fi. There is complimentary coffee/tea/hot chocolate in the lobby near the check-in counter. Breakfast is NOT included in the base room price, but they do offer breakfast in the on-site restaurant or you can walk over to the QFC or Subway across the street.

Room Tip: If you don't like road noise, be sure to request a room on the courtyard side of the hotel as th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Maxim K, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Nikki H,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments about the hotel, our services and staff. We are looking forward to see you again soon!

Warm regards, Maxim Khokhlov, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I came for 4-day workshop held in the hotel. Convenience and comfort couldn't be better!

Every single staff person was helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to accommodate my special requests, always with a genuine smile. Room was quiet, comfy, cozy and clean ... in all my favorite colors!... had everything i needed. Bed was perfectly comfortable. Traveling solo (which I don't often do), I felt very safe there. :D

Lobby and restaurant offered easy and comfy conversation areas. Breakfast crew was always friendly, cheery and accommodating, even for my vegan foodie needs. I got a yummy, healthy breakfast every morning.

The bar staff... also very friendly and helpful. They make their own sour mix... YUM!!

I had no car, but didn't need one. Everything I wanted was there or within very close walking distance. The funky little Mediterranean Kitchen cafe across the street provided excellent home cooked vegan fare for lunch and dinner... I never went to the Olive Garden once. Starbux was nearby... I spent a couple evenings there.

Never visited the 24/hr grocery store directly across the street until the very last evening so I'd have some food to bring on my flight home. It was safe to walk over in the dark and I found plenty of wholesome vegan travel foods to pack and bring along... all at normal prices.

Ruth, the laughing, red-haired woman who cleaned my room always left plenty of clean towels and washcloths when I needed them, folded in her personal artsy style!

Best of all, you can drink the water right out of the tap!! Y'all need to tell guests that.The first evening, I downed both pint-sized bottles of Fiji water, conveniently left on the desk @ $2.50 apiece. After sitting on a plane all day, I was very thirsty. It never even occurred to me to drink the tap water. It's delicious!! Hello!!

THANK YOU ALL for making my very first visit to the Pacific NW such a pleasant one!! :D

Room Tip: My second floor room had a single king-sized bed... plenty of room to move around. Nice big windows...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear TXYankee,

WOW! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to describe our hotel in such details. Comments like yours are the best commendation to our team and are great motivators for all of us! I will most definitely pass on your praises to Ruth and the rest of the team! We have a great team and we are proud to be represented by such wonderful individuals! We are looking forward to see you again soon!

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Good location not far off the 405 and also not far from the nice waterfront in Kirkland. Stayed here for business. Looks like a newer hotel.

Typical Courtyard inside but in nice condition unlike the dump in Bellevue. Glad I chose this place instead.

Nice enough staff. Good sized room. Good breakfast. Overall a good place.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Maxim K, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear JackBronson1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It was truly a pleasure having you stay with us and we thank you for the great comments. We are looking forward to see you again soon!

El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Easy access to the 405, friendly staff, comfortable beds, and complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and newspaper in the lounge. I have stayed in a lot of Courtyard's, and this one ranks better then a lot of the others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ken T
Maxim K, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Ken T.,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kirkland, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I've stayed here and all put my in-laws here when they come to visit from the eat side of the mountains and it's a great property. Nice, modern rooms. Comfy beds. My daughter loves the indoor pool and there are quite a few restaurants and a grocery store very near-by. I think it's a great choice for people that need and affordable, comfortable stay in Kirkland.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Maxim K, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear dobie397,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re glad that you and your family have enjoyed your stay with us! As you have mentioned in your review, we do have great amenities and our indoor pool is one of those must-haves when you travel with the family. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are looking forward to see all of you again soon!

Lakebay, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Good location right off the highway. Within walking distance to grocery store and restaurants.
Clean hotel. Beds are pretty comfortable.
Staff is friendly and helpful!
Pool and hot tub are clean!
Free computer and printer access.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MAUREEN H
Maxim K, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear MAUREEN H,

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last fall - and loved it. It was great to stay here again. As before, got a great rate from Priceline's "Name Your Own Price".

The public areas are spacious and comfortable. The Pool and Whirlpool are spotless and well maintained. The room was not cramped and came with a small fridge (which was turned on and cold!) and a microwave.

The bathroom has tile and granite - very nice. The tub / shower has a handrail and a place to sit - so people with disabilities could easily use this bathroom! The showerhead was also a deluxe model with lots of settings. :)

Location is great! This hotel is just of I-405 which feeds right into Seatac! only about 30 - 45 min away depending upon traffic. Access to and from I-405 is a snap, close enough for quick access, and far enough away that you don't hear the freeway. We were dropping someone off at Seatac for a late flight and did not want a long drive home after a long day. Traffic was so good we were able to stop by and check-in on the way to Seatac. Coming back from the airport was quick and easy.

The bed was comfortable, and the room was very quiet. We got a great night's sleep.

The only thing that irks me is that Priceline says that breakfast is included with a 3 star hotel. This is, apparently, not the case when you get a "Name your own price" rate. So if you pay regular rate, you will get breakfast in the hotel included - otherwise you are on your own. The breakfast buffet is $12.95. A standard bacon & eggs breakfast (non-buffet) is $8.95. Sorry, but these prices are simply put - too high. Buffet for hotel guests should be no more then $9.95. Standard B&E brekkie for hotel guests $5.95 and should include the coffee.

Be that as it may, there are lots of food options available close by. Because we had stayed here before, we simply went across the street to the QFC food store and purchased our own food which we preapred in the room. Saved us a bundle and you don't even have to get dressed ! ;)

For lunch or dinner The Olive Garden is right next door and Azteca is right next door to that. Tons of food options within a few minutes drive.

Staff was majorly friendly. This hotel has a great "vibe", and part of it is the friendly staff. We were greated warmly and professionally by Krystal. She even arranged a late check-out for us even though they were very busy.

We really appreciate staff that goes the extra mile - and at this hotel they do! Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lloyd V
Maxim K, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Lloyd V,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful and detail review of our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I also would like to take this opportunity and clarify the comment pertaining to Breakfast charges. Our hotel doesn’t provide a complimentary breakfast, no matter what web site you would use to book your reservation. We have reviewed our hotel description and amenities on the Priceline.com and confirmed that our amenities are presented correctly. I also would like to mention that we do offer a “Stay for Breakfast Package”, which includes breakfast for up to two adults and two children for a slightly higher rate and has a great value if you travel with family and would like to eat breakfast in our restaurant. When it comes to “Name your own price”, it’s a very tricky option as you DO NOT KNOW what hotel you will be actually staying at, until you will complete your reservation process. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this option to any traveler who may have a specific guestroom type requirement, hotel amenities or even hotel location. While “blindly bidding” on the hotel room may present a small monetary benefit, it also may not necessarily be what you were expecting or needed while you travel. I hope my response will help to clarify additional hotel’s services and amenities. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel, if you will have any more questions or I can be at any further assistance. Again, thank you so much for your wonderful comments and we sure hope to see you all again in the future!
Warm regards, Maxim Khokhlov, General Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Comfort Inn Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
#6 of 9 in Kirkland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond

Been to Courtyard Seattle Kirkland? Share your experiences!