Review Highlights
Nice thing to do on Sunday

Perfect weather, nice tour around Lake Washington. Next time we should invite friends to do this... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed September 19, 2018
Arman V
wonderful trip

Good to have the cruise trip along Kirkland-Bellevue cost of Lake Washington. We are a 9-person... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed September 4, 2018
HarrySun1975

All reviews boat ride great cruise christmas cruise argosy cruise ticket booth our tour guide lower deck hour tour interesting information aaa discount comfortable boat sunny day young man out of towners family and friends ship crew
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went on a Christmas Cruise with Argosy, and it was great! Nice boats, very clean, wonderful staff, and good entertainment. You can buy drinks on board, and you can book a trip with or without food! Great fun!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Kudo's to Argosy Criuse!! Shortly after posting my dissappointment regarding the Christmas Cruise I received a VERY nice letter inviting me back for a summertime cruise when the weather is a whole lot better....with two tickets! Class act, thanks Argosy!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had the great fortune to take the cruise of Lakes Washington and Seattle on the last night of the Christmas Light Festival and it was truly one of the most spectacular events I have been to. The price for the cruises are reasonable and the bar is good but a bit expensive. Cruise staff are very enthusiastic. A great value and wonderful way to see the Seattle skyline and lakes.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I took my sisters on this tour when they came to visit for the first time and of all the places we went and things that we did, this is the experience they speak fondly of when reminiscing of their trip. Enough said.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We had 2 complimentary tickets for the Argosy Cruise and went to the 1:30 cruise. We walked up to the ticket booth and the young man said absolutely nothing to us and gave us our tickets. Even my husband who never complains made a comment about his lack of a greeting. The cruise itself was fun and very informative.