“Not a bad place to meet people”
Review of Caffe Rococo

Caffe Rococo
Ranked #38 of 273 Restaurants in Kirkland
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is one of those spots where people pretend they are busy working when they are really there to meet people. It's very crowded and very noisy and nearly impossible to concentrate. The atmosphere feels local and it's not bad seating, but it's not the place for a private conversation. It's sort of a mid-day meat market. Hey, I'm just calling it as I see it.

There are newer reviews for Caffe Rococo

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My first visit to Caffe' Rococo was last week. The staff were very friendly and helpful. T&E coffee is very good as was the breakfast. They have a limited breakfast and lunch menu. I had the French Toast and today I'm having the Blueberry muffin. The French Toast was pretty good and I would likely order it again. The Blueberry muffin was a little too healthy tasting for me. It wasn't your typical muffin.

The really nice thing about this place is if you dine in, you get free coffee refills (drip coffee). They have three different types of drip coffee. Decaf, and two other different blends of regular coffee. A breakfast blend and a special blend that I think may vary. Today is a Rwanda blend.

There are tables and couches along with two window seats. They also have a frequent visitor club card which offers you a discount after a certain number of visits.

I like this place.