“great food great atmosphere”
Review of George's Place

George's Place
Ranked #20 of 275 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2014

this is a fantastic place for breakfasts or brunches the waffles and polenta pancakes are very good and the bacon is actually fully cooked without being burned this is becoming our favorite place for brunch with friends and breakfast with just my wife an myself

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place is packed--eat lunch early. We had hamburgers and a sandwich with authentic greek
chicken rice soup--YUM! Very good service but very noisy. Full bar. Worth the wait in line.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

George's is our stop after all Duck games. Our whole family meets there for breakfast. The gyro meat and eggs is ymmy. There is nothing they can't do. I am always delighted when I can get a good ice tea but there bloody mary will start a Sunday right.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Service slow. Food not good enough for the wait and not all that cheap. It wasn't horrible just nothing memorable except that there was lots of it.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Enjoyed our recent trip to George's in Kirkland, WA. Really like the choices you get with your breakfast, fresh fruit, sliced tomatoes or hash browns. Nice change to the hash browns only routine.... Doc tells me I need to get my cholesterol down, and with choices like this, it will help.

Service was on the spot , very efficient, and keep a good watch on us.

Service with the meal was flexible, as we ordered a couple non-standard items, which they easily accommodated, very refreshing.

I enjoy the traditional country breakfast, eggs, sausage, toast (biscuit at George's), along with three very large tomato slices! Eggs Benedict for my wife was excellent as well.