“Favorite Place to go for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of George's Place

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
George's Place
Ranked #21 of 266 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bothell, Washington
“Favorite Place to go for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love this place! Almost every Sunday, my husband and MIL and I go to George's. We all have many different favorites on the menu, though sometimes their service isn't so great (mostly that has happened lately), I think due to it being a packed house and not enough servers, the food comes out fairly quickly and it's always fresh and hot, so that makes up for it somewhat. My MIL usually orders pancakes and a Fronnie's Muffin or the Honey Mustard Chicken Burger and she always raves about both of these options. My husband always gets the Fronnie's muffin and I usually get an omelet or the Strawberry French Toast (best french toast I've ever had) and a side of hashbrowns. The french toast is light and moist and cooked perfectly, with fresh strawberries that are super flavorful and topped with fresh whipped cream and homemade syrup on the side. The hash browns are my favorite around as well and I've very picky about hash browns. They are grated, crunchy and lightly browned on the outside and soft on the inside. Their prices are great and they almost always have a deal on PIRQ, just not on Sundays.

Visited November 2012

Washburn, Wisconsin, United States
“What a great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Thank you to the local who, in response to my question as to where we could have a "proper" breakfast, without hesitation said "Georges is the place" and gave us directions. This is a must if you are in Kirkland and want to enjoy a great breakfast and warm and friendly service. The food was superb, the servers caring and the atmosphere great! If we had more time we would have returned for lunch or dinner - it is that kind of place!

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“My first choice for breakfast on the east side!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

The food is awesome! Fresh ingredients and diverse menu.

It looks like a diner inside but much nicer and cozier. Every time I've walked in here the music is really relaxing and it's Mediterranean.

Definitely worth the drive in 10 mile radius.

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had heard some good things about George's but my experience was so-so at best. The service was average and so was the food. It was a comfortable atmosphere for talking which was our real intent here anyway. The prices seemed a little high.

• Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Italian omelette was truly amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This has become a favorite restaurant after only two visits! It appears to be always busy, but I say it's worth the wait if there is a line. Food and drinks are a little pricy so save up and treat yourself.