“a very good breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Bellevue, Washington, United States
“a very good breakfast”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

this small chain has a very good breakfast, and if there is a bit of a wait, they do take reservations, they have fresh pastry and coffee to have while you wait--but the food--its worth the wait, and several of the items are unique to them and simply wonderful. I'd tell you all my favorites but you'd tell me to go on a diet!

• Visited July 2014

Bellevue, Washington
“a very good breakfast ---”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

this small chain has a very good breakfast, and if there is a bit of a wait, they do take reservations, they have fresh pastry and coffee to have while you wait--but the food--its worth the wait, and several of the items are unique to them and simply wonderful. I'd tell you all my favorites but you'd tell me to go as diet!

• Visited July 2014
Seattle WA
“The real DEAL when It comes to Pancakes”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love this place. Its so cute with pine siding inside, clean tables and very efficient staff that always smile. I didn't care for the waffles. The crepes with fresh berries was great. I ordered one and that was a ton of food (you can order as many as three +) The stacks of pancakes in many flavors are great and the potato pancakes are great too. I didn't care for the corned beef hash, eggs are good and arrive nice and hot. So as you can see I go there all the time. If you see me there say hi. Hope you try it out.

Visited June 2014
Kirkland, Washington
“Love the blueberry pancakes”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you really want to relax and enjoy this breakfast spot, don't try to go on the same day as everyone. Mid-week is certainly better than weekends for a relaxed, leisurely breakfast. They are incredibly efficient. Service is very fast and quite accurate. They strive to keep it moving - tables cleaned off promptly (could be a little quieter), orders taken quickly, orders served promptly. At times it seems a little too harried; but if you're the next group waiting to be seated, you're happy they move people on through. They cook your eggs to order; and if they are not as ordered they will replace them. Bacon is crisp, potatoes are not greasy! Coffee is nice and robust - always fresh. We'd all like an ambiance that is a little more relaxed and softer; but considering the number of people who are served in any given day, it's OK. Consider what it is you are looking for in your experience, and you will probably be well served.

• Visited March 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Slow start, great finish”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a primo chain with excellent selections that are always well prepared. When we arrived, we were greeted and seated with menus quickly. That's when everything went into s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n. Our very nice server had no sense of urgency or memory... fortunately we were not in a hurry. Not only did a considerable amount of time lapse before our order was taken, it took an inordinate amount of time to receive our incomplete order. Although we were told my husband's toast would be out in a minute, I had to signal the server 5 minutes into our meal to inquire about the toast. Oh, she had forgotten - at least she admitted it. She slathered butter on the cold hard toast and brought it out. I had ordered my favorite - international crepes with sour cream filling, lingonberries, and citrus syrup. Since I love those flavors and had some toppings remaining, I asked the server for small to-go cups so I could take the remainder with me. She surprised me by bringing me full carry out containers of both the lingonberries and citrus syrup, redeeming her previous lackluster performance!!! YUMMY!!!

Visited January 2014