“Love the chicken gyro”

Cuisines: Greek
Issaquah, Washington
“Love the chicken gyro”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Been here twice and always long queues on weekdays. They do go through orders really quick. They only take cash btw. Their baklava is good too.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DetectiveMuffin

Kirkland, Washington
“Santorini's is always great”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We love eating at Santorini's and have tried most items on the menu at one time or another. Our family favorites are the gyro's, the lamb and chicken souvlaki and the Greek fries. Whenever we take our food over to the park we're always asked where we got it. It looks so good people are always coming up and asking us about it when the park's busy. The food is a great value for the price and the best Greek food we've found in the Seattle area.

• Visited October 2013
“Great for a quick lunch!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

A good, friendly, reliable sandwich and/or salad place for a quick lunch. Yes it is Greek ... Well... American Greek that is...or is it Greek American?
Anyway, grab a gyro and a cold soft drink and head to the park across the street! Oh... Bring cash! Credit cards not accepted.

Visited October 2013
Baroda
“Yummy Greek Lunch”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

A Greek deli in the pretty Kirkland downtown area. Its like an upscale quizno's inside but the food is really good. I had the lamb gyro, a friend had the falafel and another a souvlaki. $6 something for a hearty tasty gyro is money very well spent on lunch. The gyro salad is big enough for two. Souvlaki is always a great choice-who doesn't love skewered kebabs?! well , vegetarians maybe .

I woudn't say the best Greek restaurant cos its not really a restaurant, but its perfect for a great Greek lunch.

Cash only, so get some cash lest you have to visit the atm nearby and pay more transaction fees than what your gyro costs.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ChirayuC
Seattle, Washington
“My New "Go To" Lunch Stop”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I only learned of this lunch stop after two years working in Kirkland. Finally, a great place for a quick lunch that is not a chain sub shop! I have only had the gyros so far, and it will take me a bit longer before I tire of them and move on to others. The gyros are classic and really good. So glad I found it. I don't understand why it is shown with a $30 price on TripAdvisor, since lunch is only $7-10.

Visited September 2013