“Lively Italian”

Ristorante Paradiso
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Paradiso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 272 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cross street: Lake Washington Blvd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Lively Italian”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Small, busy and delightful. Tasty menu, great ambience, fine presentation, good service. It was a thriving Thursday night when five old
(taken both ways) friends gathered for supper. We had a great round table at the end of a small room, still noisy from a large group at the
other end. Tableloths and napkins. Service was most gracious, but a little strained with the occupancy. Our choices were varied and all delicious down to sharing a closing dessert. Nice combination of Northwest seafood and Italian specialties. Both wine and Iced tea served with equal enthusiasm. Situated on a bustling two block area, primarily pedestrian.

Kirkland, Washington
“A Kirkland winner!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is one of our favorite local restaurants. We are very pleased with their menus and have really enjoyed many meals there. Portions are generous. We especially enjoy sitting outside on a warm evening and people watching as we eat a leisurely meal. The outside seating is limited. Service is always very good and the desserts are wonderful.

• Visited August 2012
Reno, Nevada
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I think I have found my new local Italian! I recently moved from Redmond to Kirkland and have been missing my Sunday night meal at Tropea (another great Italian by the way) but I have now discovered Paradiso and I am hooked. Been there three times in three weeks and will keep coming back. Service is attentive but not overwhelming - ambience is great (try and get an outside table when the sun is out) and the food is very good. Portions are generous and the seafood pasta dishes amazing. Favourite starter is the buffalo mozzarella with tomato and prosciutto. Wine list is good, not great, but the wine prices are reasonable. You can take your own for a $20 corkage fee as well.

Overall great food, nice people and great location in downtown Kirkland.

Kirkland, Washington
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

For a long time, this has been one of our favorite restaurants in Kirkland. It's not far from our house and so it's one of those place we try and hit when we just want to get out to someplace convenient or when we feel like walking. The food is very authentic to what I've experienced on my various business trips to Italy. Normally the food is very good and the service is excellent. Recently we had a meal that was very far off the mark and the service was terrible. Had it been my first visit, I'd have never gone back. For that reason I now give it a hit or miss. If you're looking for above average Italian, this is normally the place, but I would advise to proceed with caution.

Kirkland, WA
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Love their bread, love the salads, yummy pasta, sometimes the sauces are a little sweet for me...desserts are great.

Visited January 2012