“Really like this place / would come back!”
Review of Cactus Restaurant

Cactus Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 269 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Really like this place / would come back!”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We did a quick lunch of soup and chicken quesadillas, so I cannot comment on many of their dishes, but what we had was Great, and the service was excellent also.

We tried both soups - Tortilla & Green Chile. The latter made me feel like I was back in Santa Fe. Both were very tasty, garnished with fresh herbs. Chicken quesadillas were plenty for the 2 of us to share for a light lunch. We'd love to come back here for dinner sometime.

There's a pre-pay parking lot about a block away that came in handy, since it was busy during lunchtime and all the street parking was full.

• Visited August 2014

Bellevue, Washington
“Muy bueno...mucho muy bueno”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Really enjoy their style of Mexican food, especially the salsa and the blue corn tortilla enchiladas. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive. They have a special tamale once in a great while which is out of this world and I've only had it once, so I can't tell you anything more about it than that, but it was really good. The one thing that stands out about their Mexican food versus others is it's not fast foodish or greasy.

• Visited June 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very Tasty”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Good Mexican food. I highly recommend the queso dip. The carne asada plate was very good and the corn was great. Everybody we were with liked their dinner.

south florida
“Upscale Mexican with Great service”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great service nice food and located on a side street that is great for sitting outside.The food is very solid and the drinks are even better. Very inexpensive makes this even better for lunch or dinner.

Visited August 2014
Munich, Germany
“Best Mexican food ever eaten”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have never been much of a fan of mexican food because most of the mexican restaurants I had visited so far gave me the impression that everything was either drowned in cheese or overcooked. So I was very pleasantly surprised at the excellent fare in Cactus.
The food here is excellent. Dishes are light, not drowned in sauces or cheese and everything tastes very fresh. I particularly loved the use of fresh herbs which gives the food a special and unique taste. The mexican lemonade is a delight - refreshing, fresh with a nice spicy note.
Service is professional, friendly and great :)
We were in Kirkland for 5 days and we went back to Cactus three times. So that says a lot about how much we enjoyed the food there.

• Visited August 2014