“A must visit for happy hour.”
Review of Crab Cracker - CLOSED

Crab Cracker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Located in downtown Kirkland, the Crab Cracker is a laid back restaurant with an excellent happy hour. The food menu for happy hour is about half price from the regular menu. I had the mussels and clams plate for only $9.00 and counted over 45 mussels and clams on the plate.
The atmosphere is relaxed and the service is outstanding. If you are a wine drinker, a word to the wise as a glass was $10. A dollar more than my entire meal.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This picturesque sea motif restaurant has the freshest, most unique fish and seafood menu on the Eastsde, we believe, and the crab bisque is rich, full flavored and ideal for starting dinner. Request a seat to watch the chefs preparing every dish to order.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I don't know what went wrong here, but my very simple meal of clam chowder and a salad led to a couple days of queasiness, bathroom runs, and general stomach unhappiness. I hadn't eaten anything before or after my visit here, so it was a little unnerving. My husband liked his cioppino though. Decent though not above average.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We decided to try out the Crab Cracker and we had the roasted shellfish bowl. The menu had a great selection of seafood dishes so if you are looking for a seafood place this is it. The portions were good as we both were full when we were finished. The food was great and the staff was very friendly and we were not rushed. The value was on the average. I would go back there again.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

This place is fun! They have a great bar and good service. If you go on Mother's Day or Easter, they have a HUGE buffet service that's outstanding.