“Dependable”
Review of Hector's

Hector's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hector's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 273 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The 40 year tradition carries on at one of the Northwest's most revered neighborhood establishments. Join us for classic comfort food, prepared from the freshest ingredients, served by a friendly wait staff that makes out-of-towners feel like regulars, and regulars feel like home. The Sunday brunch with our classic Eggs Benedict isn't just a menu item - it's a local institution. Or drop in for a drink in front of the 114-year old carved mahogany bar back, and imagine the stories it could tell you. The original brickwork and cozy fireplaces are still here. So is the longstanding tradition of great food with unparalleled friendly service. We intend to keep it up for at least another 39 years to come. You're welcome anytime, and we'll keep the fire going for you!
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hector's is one of the few survivor's - downtown Kirkland restaurant that hasn't turned over in the past several years. A good, comfortable place with good food and service for all three meals. Here's hoping it enjoys several more decades on Lake Street.

There are newer reviews for Hector's

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good breakfast and lunch menu. Great service. Well priced. Good parking. It also has a popular bar and is a good place to watch sport events.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Been there three times every time the food is just ok never great. But constantly the service is horrible. I will never go back and I always tell friends to stay away.

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Loved the service and the extra attention to the birthday party we had for my secretary. There is a warmth and personality that goes with Hectors.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I stay up the street at least 2 times a month for work. I always have Breakfast here, crab cake egg Benedict is the best. They are the only restaurant I know that makes a delicious hollendaise done right. Manager knows me by name when I come to town. I would highly recommend, service is attentive and kid friendly when my son travels with me. I have not tried dinner there yet, but I'm sure it's just as good.