“Romantice and amazing food”
Review of Lynn's Bistro

Lynn's Bistro
Ranked #11 of 273 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were visiting from Washington DC and were looking for great food with an intimate setting for a birthday dinner. This was it. It reminded us of a Paris bistro with white linen table cloths and fresh flowers. It only seats about 20 so make a reservation. Although we went on a Wed. night and had no problem walking in. They have 2 3 course meals and also a la cart. We split the $40 3 course with only a $5 up charge. It was more then enough food. Each course was fresh made and amazing. Not too mention the hot home made bread that comes out first. I can't say enough about this place. Try it.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went there for our wedding anniversary and had a intimate, wonderful meal. The best French onion soup ever. Great service. Not at all pretentious. Loved it.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My cousin got married at the Woodmark Hotel and then we went to Lynn's Bistro for dinner. It was very good. The choices were good for adults, but I had a 14month old son with me. My choices were limited for him. The prix-fixe was an excellent choice for me. I got the Onion Soup which was good. The Crab Cakes had a good taste however, it was a bit too onion-nie for my taste, and I LOVE onions. The sauce was a good choice, I couldn't get enough of it.

I chose the Lamb entree for my son. Although my cousin was skeptical about my choice and tried to convince me to get him something else, I am glad I stuck to my choice for him. He Loved then and enjoyed them so much.

The wait staff was very good, but they could have made a child's menu. They could have given me 2 Lamb Chops instead of 4 to make it and charged her half the price. Thank goodness, I was able to bring the leftovers home.

Over all everyone enjoyed their food and the atmosphere for a Celebration!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

True to the original Parisian creation of a small restaurant serving moderately priced simple meals in a modest setting, with French home-style cooking, this bistro exceeds expectations on all those accounts. With its un menu à prix fixe, you have choices for the salad/soup, the main course, and the dessert. We have tried a variety of combinations, and have been pleased every time. Over the past several years that we have been dining here, the food has been consistently delightful, the intimate setting comforting and relaxing, and the staff have always been sensitively attentive. We highly recommend this bistro for couples, special occasions, and as a gift certificate.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I went for the first time and had the $40 set menu. The appetizers were snails and shrimp ravioli-both excellent. Entrees included the filet and lamb- both very good. The desserts were crème brulee and crepe with fruit and ice cream-both excellent. Red wine was average, will bring a bottle of my own next time. Had brunch a few weeks ago too, and it was very good too. Service was very good and ambiance is cozy clean.