“Wedding Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New York
“Wedding Dinner”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My cousin got married at the Woodmark Hotel and then we went to Lynn's Bistro for dinner. It was very good. The choices were good for adults, but I had a 14month old son with me. My choices were limited for him. The prix-fixe was an excellent choice for me. I got the Onion Soup which was good. The Crab Cakes had a good taste however, it was a bit too onion-nie for my taste, and I LOVE onions. The sauce was a good choice, I couldn't get enough of it.

I chose the Lamb entree for my son. Although my cousin was skeptical about my choice and tried to convince me to get him something else, I am glad I stuck to my choice for him. He Loved then and enjoyed them so much.

The wait staff was very good, but they could have made a child's menu. They could have given me 2 Lamb Chops instead of 4 to make it and charged her half the price. Thank goodness, I was able to bring the leftovers home.

Over all everyone enjoyed their food and the atmosphere for a Celebration!

• Visited March 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Atmosphere, taste, service with white linen and non pretentious”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

True to the original Parisian creation of a small restaurant serving moderately priced simple meals in a modest setting, with French home-style cooking, this bistro exceeds expectations on all those accounts. With its un menu à prix fixe, you have choices for the salad/soup, the main course, and the dessert. We have tried a variety of combinations, and have been pleased every time. Over the past several years that we have been dining here, the food has been consistently delightful, the intimate setting comforting and relaxing, and the staff have always been sensitively attentive. We highly recommend this bistro for couples, special occasions, and as a gift certificate.

• Visited March 2014
Bellevue, Washington
“We liked it Very Much!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I went for the first time and had the $40 set menu. The appetizers were snails and shrimp ravioli-both excellent. Entrees included the filet and lamb- both very good. The desserts were crème brulee and crepe with fruit and ice cream-both excellent. Red wine was average, will bring a bottle of my own next time. Had brunch a few weeks ago too, and it was very good too. Service was very good and ambiance is cozy clean.

Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Adorable bistro”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Serving a type of French bistrot/Asian fusion cuisine, this small adorable restaurant is in the middle of Kirkland next to a ratty sports bar. however, once inside, the food and ambiance will not disappoint. It has a $30 and $40 prix fixe with option to order any of the entrees separately, but the prix fixe is a great deal. You can select among the soup/salads, then entrée followed by dessert. There are a wide range of entrees from rabbit, to duck, to shrimp along with the standard filet. I opted for the curry tiger shrimp which was very good.

There is also a pretty decent wine selection and the option to bring in your own wine for a $15 corkage fee. Street parking in front or side streets.

• Visited January 2014
Seattle, WA
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I went to Lynn's last weekend for my wife's birthday. We had a great experience in every way. The service was fabulous and very attentive. When I asked which wine they recommended from two choices, they brought two small pours of each and let us choose. The meals and price fix menus were SO tasty. The sauces are amazing! My wife had chicken and it was very juicy with a sauce that was to die for. I had the filet and it was tender, cooked perfectly, and also had a great sauce. Both came with potatoes and mixed veggies that were very good as well. The French Onion soup was good (not the best I've had, but still good) and my wife loved the salad with fried goat cheese. For dessert, the mousse cake was decadent and had a fabulous raspberry and cream sauce. My wife had the crepe with fresh fruit, ice cream, and homemade chocolate sauce. Wow is all I can say. The place is small, but quaint with white tablecloths. You sit pretty close to the other tables which I didn't mind. We'll be back for another meal soon.

• Visited January 2014