“Good food, and a good price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York, New York, United States
“Good food, and a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Service was quick and pleasant. The food was delicious, and the restaurant didnt feel like people were sitting on top of you. The tables were spaced so you felt cozy and even a little secluded. definitely worth the proce

Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Exceptional quality food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I ate at many Keg Restaurants locations across Canada as that is the home country of the Keg Steakhouse and Bar. Therefore I have to come to expect high standards as the Keg has set this benchmark in Canada. This location of the Keg Steakhouse and Bar in Kirkland, Washington in the United States of American has met this high standard. The quality of the food and the friendly service of this Keg location is on par with any of those located in Canada. The rib eye steak was tender and juicy and the bacon and scallops appetizer was great. Even the bread with three cheese butter met the high standard of the Keg.

• Visited February 2013
Seattle
“Beware!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I went to the Keg in Kirkland for appetizers and drinks. The service is fine and the nachos and wings are good. I typically have wine but they do have some nice cocktails. The reason I'm really writing this review is to warn patrons about their parking lot. I was there Wednesday evening between 8:30-9:30. Within this time period six cars in their parking lot were broken into and items stolen from each car. The Kirkland police are very aware of the issue and mentioned this happens every couple of months at the Keg. They called it a smash and grab. I can tell you I will not ever go back to this establishment. The lot is very poorly lit and obviously they do nothing to deter the thieves. My suggestion would be at the very least better lightening. I know staff take smoke breaks, have them do it in the parking lot. The manager should at a minimum take a stroll through the lot twice an hour. Another inexpensive option...webcam. I have one that I watch my dog on during the day. Install one/two aimed at the parking lot and have a monitor at the hostess station. Really there are ways to make this better. So, particularly business travelers beware, since I know you often go there after work for dinner and have your work laptops with you.

• Visited May 2013
Scottsdale
“My 12 Year Old Nephew Makes Better Steaks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

The New York Striploin steak was really not done right. It was under-cooked and I heard the cow let out a heart wrenching long MOOOOOOO when I tried to cut it. I had a guest so I decided not to raise hell. The baked potato was a disappointment and I did not walk out thinking I had bought a good steak, I asked my guest: how was your food? She said it is OK (i.e. not good, not great).

Service was good. The ambiance was OK/good. The wine was great. The salad was good. The Coca Cola was great. Again... not all all around impressive, memorable meal. I spent about $50 per person and I do not think I got a $50 standard meal.

Visited February 2013
Kirkland, Washington
“Old standby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I recently ate here after not thinking about this place in many years. The decor and exterior is in terrible need for a major upgrade. The place looks identical to how it looked when I first went there in the late 80s. The food was much better than I was expecting. I have to admit, after looking at the place, I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. The waiter was a little in our face, but that and the interior were really the only negatives. It's not going to impress a date, but if you want to sneak out and eat decent food, without concern about the interior, this is a good choice. They have had a number of car prowler incidents recently (Noted in the Kirkland Police Blotter) so watch it. Ironically it's why it came to mind.

• Visited January 2013