“Pleasant Lunch Local”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My 7 year old and I met friends here for lunch today. The patio was hopping on this nice sunny day! We sat inside. Salads, pizza, shrimp, quattro were all fabulous! We had a chocolatie desert and were HAPPY. Sitting a while to talk was not frowned on by the staff (as can sometimes happen). This place is cool, affordable and consistent. HIGHLY suggest for a friendly lunch.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I dream about the scallops and pasta there. Heavenly creams sauce with capers. 10 million calories, but worth it!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Nice Italian pasta, pizza, wine, and garlic bread place. It's decorated with Italian motorcycles and loops old video clips of guys racing them. LOL, goofy, but fun and unique too.

We've had mixed results on comfort. Some of the tables are fine, but others are uncomfortable for various reasons. (They may have fixed this since we were there.) We've had good luck in the main area near the cozy fireplace.

I tend to get the same dishes over and over. Sometimes, it's the Siciliano (or something like that), which is pasta with meat slices and a spicy red sauce. But usually, it's the Muffaletta pasta with this incredible olive topping that's chopped very small. Man, is it tasty. Sadly, pasta is hard on my waistline, and we haven't been going as frequently lately.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

When I'm in the Totem Lake area, I have to have lunch at Cafe Veloce, they are the best! The service is always great and the food is the best!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The food is well worth the crowd and noise. Have never had a bad meal there, no matter what we order. Heaty Italian food, from the Minestroni Soup to the pasta dishes to the pizza, just GOOD FOOD.