“Am I in Europe?” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Seattle, Washington
“Am I in Europe?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I drive by this restaurant frequently - and there are ALWAYS cars in their parking lot. On a Friday or Saturday night, the cars line the street because the parking lot is full!

I finally had to stop and see what the fuss was all about!

Dang! First, it's just a cool place. Feels very European - to include vintage motorcycles on display in a classy (not like some garage) way. The ambiance is relaxed and friendly.

The menu is large and varied - to include gluten free at no extra charge. That's unique.

The service was excellent.

Here's the thing - I'm not a real fan of pasta, Italian, etc. But! This place had much so much to offer that I found plenty of things I like to eat (excellent salads). My girlfriend, who loves Italian, was blown away.

Now I know why the place in always busy! Definitely coming back.

So, if you're planning on a Friday or Saturday night.....come early.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Coarsegold, California
“Wide variety of tasy pasta dishes at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

I try to eat here at least once every time I visit Kirkland. Have never had anything but good service and savory Itlaian fare. My favorite pasta is their "Salcito" -- Italian sausage with garlic onion and peppers, but they are not limited to pastas. They have the full spread, antipasto, insalata, pizza, contorni, & zuppa.

Visited October 2011
Kirkland, Washington
“A Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

As a family with 4 children, we are always trying to find a nice "pizza" place for the kids. But that we can eat more adult food in not such cheesy surroundings. This is it! The location next to the O'Reilly Parts, is a little strange. The Cafe doesn't look like it "belongs" there. It is way too nice to be besides a parts store. But alas, the inside is awesome. Very classy with European retro motorcycle racing memorabilia. It has a wonderful feel to it, like it should be in Paris. The food is so good. All 6 of us loved our meal.Tons of choices, not just pizza. And the wine list is astonishing. The wait staff is great, very attentive. Even the restrooms are classy. And this is a place you could take a date to also...the fireplace makes it pretty romantic.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“European Motorcycle themed cafe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

The theme usually draws people in but I have noticed that the quality of service and food has gone down in the last couple of years. My husband and I used to go here a few times a month but no longer.

Visited July 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“best italian food I have had!! love it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

The food is wonderful, I always have the pesto pasta... been eatting there every visit. my family loves it! My son always has the hang em high... seems we find the dish we like and stay with it! wonderful service, atmosphere and food. I look forward to eating there everytime I''m in the area.

• Visited October 2011