“Pizza Perfection (finally!!!)”

Cuisines: Pizza
Seattle, Washington
“Pizza Perfection (finally!!!)”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

First off, I've never been a big fan of pizza...my husband is, however, and that's why I've tried so many restaurants and home delivery pizzas. 99% of the time, they're too salty, use cheap meats, skimpy on the deluxe toppings, and the crust is too hard. After ordering a pizza from Pagliacci's in Kirkland, I'm now a believer in the customized authentic ITALIAN-crafted pizza. What I ordered was the best pizza I've ever sunk my teeth into. Yummy buttery thin crust? Check. Fresh spinach? Check. Plenty of high quality fresh mozzarella and gorgonzola? Check. Perfectly seasoned marina sauce? Check. I'm looking forward to another order and trying other fresh toppings. The gentleman who took my order over the phone was very polite and professional. The delivery lady was prompt and sweet. She even asked if I'd like to check my pizza before she left to make sure my order was correct. I also ordered their pesto pasta salad - soooo yummy! Please Pagliacci keep up the superb quality and customer service - it's so rare now-a-days. Thank you for a long-awaited pizza-perfect experience!

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Best Pizza in Kirkland”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been eating at Pagliacci since the late 70's (in the University District). I love their pizza. I was very happy when they expanded and the local Kirkland restaurant is very convienent. Their restaurants certainly aren't destination dining, but they are clean and offer a good place to eat their offerings. Personally I love their Original (cheese) pizza, and my wife likes their Agog Primo.

• Visited October 2013
Bothell, Washington
“Great Location, Hours”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I go to Pagliacci to get slices every once in a while. This location recently changed their hours to serve lunch and have pizza-by-the-slice. We came in on a Saturday night for a whole pizza this time, and a salad. We sat outside, there's 2 clean tables on the sidewalk, which was perfect because it was really cold inside. The pizza and salad were great (as always). Beer selection lacked, but I doubt they sell much. Service was good. We'll be back.

• Visited June 2013
Kirkland, Washington
“Best Pizza around Kirkland”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Pagliacci Pizza is probably the most expensive pizza delivery there is. Yet, they do a booming business. Why? Because it's the very best pizza around. There is no finer delivery experience from the moment you place a call to the moment the pizza arrives. They are a very well run company and it shows throughout. I wish they had a sit down location, especially in the Kirkland core, delivery works well. What I don't like is that they are not open until 4 PM most day so it's not a choice for a work lunch meeting. Second choice to Pagiacci's is Boston Wood Fired at Bridal Trails.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Pagliacci Pizza? Share your experiences!