“Freshly baked mouth watering croissant”
Review of The French Bakery

The French Bakery
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Kirkland
Cuisines: French
San Diego, California
“Freshly baked mouth watering croissant”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very friendly staff. Beautiful looking pastries & even more important fresh and delicious baked goods. Once I had a croissant I decided I needed to buy some for clients I'd be meeting later.

• Visited May 2014

Seattle Eastside
“My new favorite place for sandwiches”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very reminiscent of sandwiches I had in France and Italy. Great coffee and pastries combined with a warm, welcoming staff. If you are looking for healthier fare, try the Basque salad.

• Visited May 2014
south florida
“Oh Yeah!!! France in Kirkland”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Sister location located in Bellevue and they are both wonderful! Nice service and beautiful french pastries. Must go when you want something sweet.

Visited August 2013
Kirkland, Washington
“My favorite coffee spot”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Delicious coffee, pastries, soups and salads. However, I really don't like the atmosphere, too sterile. The coffee is always warm, wish the decor was too!

Visited February 2014
Bellevue, Washington
“A Real Disappointment”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Last February I ordered a wedding cake for our son and it was a wonderful cake done on time and really perfect. Last week I ordered a birthday cake for our Grand-daughter which we were to pick up this afternoon. When we arrived at the bakery they didn't know what we were talking about and had no idea of what we wanted to pick up. They finally found our order which was specifically ordered for our 12 year old Grand-daughter, and then had no time to prepare a new cake. So they gave us a smaller, undecorated cake as a substitute. To their credit, they refunded the cost of the ordered cake, but a birthday so special as one for a 12 year old new to this country was ruined. I will not be ordering anything from this bakery again.

• Visited November 2013