Tripadvisor
Kirkland

“Not sure why this place has”
Review of Sweet Cakes

Sweet Cakes
Ranked #18 of 18 Quick Bites in Kirkland
Description: Fantastic, well priced gluten-free baked goods. Very cute place with a friendly and helpful owner. This eatery deserves a great review and I hope to be able to provide one for it. Thanks!!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not sure why this place has bad reviews, it’s fantastic!! I got two cupcakes and some brownies.. yummy. Service was great too. It’s a good place to stop when your in DT Kirkland and need a sweet treat.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed June 13, 2019

It was nice to stumble across a bakery with so many gluten free and vegan options. I chose a couple of no bake cookies that were gluten and dairy free. It was late in the day and they were low in inventory. I hope to go back again soon.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We ordered a baby shower cake from this place. We wanted a cake looking like left on the picture and they gave us a cake looking like right purple on the picture. We gave all the instructions in mail and paid extra for the bigger board and wand. They even asked to get tiara on our own. Never expected this for the price we paid. They did return extra money on several follow ups but owner Sarah was very very rude and not sorry at all for the mess.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018

I was buying food for a birthday party so I stopped into Sweet Cakes and bought a few vegan cupcakes as well as some non-vegan ones. If you want something really unique, it is a better idea to call them and special order rather than walk in off the street.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2018

This charming bakery in quaint downtown Kirkland offers yummy treats for everyone, including those of us who need to avoid gluten. They offer specialty cakes as well as cute themed cookies and cupcakes.

Date of visit: November 2018