“Gone downhill a bit!”

Dining options: Late Night
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Gone downhill a bit!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We used to frequent Shari's quite often. Since we moved this is the only occasion we have had to return. The food was OK but nothing to brag about. The service was acceptable but not exemplary. It was a disappointment after the good service/meals we enjoyed in the past.

Visited May 2013

Washington
“Much better choice than Brown Bag Cafe next door!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a good American breakfast/lunch. Last time we went Brown Bag Cafe, total disappointment! This time we figured we'll try Shari's. Last time I was at Shari's must have been 10 years ago...
What a pleasant surprise! Very fast and friendly service, straight forward food, healthy choices, incredibly low prices!
Nothing fancy, but lots of options!

Alpine, Utah
“Yummy soup”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have eaten here twice and have enjoyed the service from this Restaurant. The food is on a scale from 1 - 10 about a 6 1/2.

My favorite thing to get here is the butternut squash soup that was recommended from my first waitress I had.

They have a good assortment of items on their menu. I am not a meat eater, so I can not comment on that section of the menu.

Would I eat here again? Yep...but only the soup.

• Visited December 2012
Calgary
“very slow service, average food”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We visited on Thanksgiving day ay lunch time, when the neighboring Brown Bag Cafe was closed -- admittedly a "bad" day for the crowded Shari's. Although we were the only party in the entry area we were not acknowledged for about 5 minutes, until I told a passing waiter that unles we were seated immediately, we were leaving.

The menu is standard, as at a Denny's or IHOP. Our waitress was very pleasant and helpful but the wait was ridiculous -- approximately 45 to 50 minutes. My wife said her oatmeal was not tasty. My eggs were not hot. Altogether a disappointing expreinece, but the price was very reasonable.

• Visited November 2012