“Much better choice than Brown Bag Cafe next door!!!”

Shari's of Totem Lake
Ranked #105 of 266 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Washington
“Much better choice than Brown Bag Cafe next door!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a good American breakfast/lunch. Last time we went Brown Bag Cafe, total disappointment! This time we figured we'll try Shari's. Last time I was at Shari's must have been 10 years ago...
What a pleasant surprise! Very fast and friendly service, straight forward food, healthy choices, incredibly low prices!
Nothing fancy, but lots of options!

Alpine, Utah
“Yummy soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have eaten here twice and have enjoyed the service from this Restaurant. The food is on a scale from 1 - 10 about a 6 1/2.

My favorite thing to get here is the butternut squash soup that was recommended from my first waitress I had.

They have a good assortment of items on their menu. I am not a meat eater, so I can not comment on that section of the menu.

Would I eat here again? Yep...but only the soup.

• Visited December 2012
Calgary
“very slow service, average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We visited on Thanksgiving day ay lunch time, when the neighboring Brown Bag Cafe was closed -- admittedly a "bad" day for the crowded Shari's. Although we were the only party in the entry area we were not acknowledged for about 5 minutes, until I told a passing waiter that unles we were seated immediately, we were leaving.

The menu is standard, as at a Denny's or IHOP. Our waitress was very pleasant and helpful but the wait was ridiculous -- approximately 45 to 50 minutes. My wife said her oatmeal was not tasty. My eggs were not hot. Altogether a disappointing expreinece, but the price was very reasonable.

• Visited November 2012