“huge serving and friendly staffs”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Couzin's Cafe

Couzin's Cafe
Ranked #30 of 266 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“huge serving and friendly staffs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

My husband found this restaurant from tripadvisor reviews. We decided to give it a try since we don't know the area well enough. It's a small cafe and very cozy. The cafe started to get busy by the time we got there. We waited for only 5 minutes before we got a table. The food was delicious. The ham steak I ordered was very lean and the hash brown was yummy. My children love the pancakes. The staffs are very friendly and we told them that we were out of town folks and found this place through website. The owner was so happy to hear that.:) The coffee was good too.

• Visited March 2012

Washington
“Best breakfast we've had in a very long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

We have breakfast, lunch, or dinner every couple of weeks. I saw a newspaper article about this restaurant and several positive reviews on Yelp, so we decided to try it. The location has changed hands several times over the years, but this one looks like it will work and be here for a while.

Great food, great service. We had a Kitchen Sink scramble and a California scramble. Both were outstanding. The wait staff was excellent. The prices were right.

We can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2012
Redmond, Washington
“Good comfort food. Good value. Friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

My son and I ate here today. This is a small, busy, diner type restaurant. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. I had the pastrami sandwich special with the cabbage patch soup du jour. My son had the prime rib sandwich and the soup. Both sandwiches were very large. We each took 1/2 a sandwich home with us. The soup was hot and flavorful as were our sandwiches. My pastrami was served on grilled rye bread. My son's sandwich was served on a hogie roll. They do not have a beer and wine license. I had a Diet Coke and my son had a Coke. We both enjoyed our meals and plan to visit Cousin's again soon. We may try them for dinner as they're now open for dinner Wednesday through Saturday. Like many diners you pay at the cash register as you leave.

• Visited February 2012
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Best breakfast in Kirkland, WA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but, the food is excellent. The hashbrowns are the best.

• Visited February 2012
Grafton, Massachusetts
“The best places are always in "stripmalls"!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Confirming my long standing opinion that all the best food comes from stripmalls ... normally for breakfast / brunch I look for a local cheap "greasy spoon" and just hope for corn-beef hash and a total bill around $5 including coffee :) Make no mistake this is a spartan blue collar very simple locals only place ( and thumbs up for that ), but the service, menu selection and quality just blew me away; real ( warm ) maple syrup for great homemade waffles, omelets and chicken fried steak, homemade country sausage, crepes and GREAT coffee. More like $10 total bill but oh so worth it. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2011